Pantene Scrunching Gel

Pantene Scrunching Gel

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

I really wanted to like this product...Unfortunately, I was not satisfied and I returned it. What I liked about this gel was the fresh scent, it did not flake or cause buildup/residue, it is non-sticky, controled frizz, and worked better on my hair than Tresseme's Bouncy Curls gel. What I didn't like about this gel was that it made my hair somewhat dried out, even when i mixed it with a bit of serum.Overall, I will not be repurchasing this gel, but in fairness, it is MUCH better than the other gels/styling products from Pantene. This is a decent d/s gel, just not for me.

on 1/19/2009 7:21:00 PM

I have purchased this gel again and again. It gives me consistantly decent hair days for my thick, dry curly/wavy hair. Although I continue on the search for the 'perfect' product, I always come back this one. I have used it on its own, as well as in conjunction with other products. I hope they never discontinue this one.

on 7/6/2004 10:52:00 AM

I've used this gel for years and still love it. I use it while my hair is still wet, scrunch with a towel, and let it air dry. It gives pretty good definition, definitely doesn't weigh my hair down, and gives it body without being frizzy. A little more curl separation would be great, but it's still ok. Doesn't leave hair sticky or crunchy. Curls look natural. I would highly recommend this for those with fine hair.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this product! I have thick curly hair and it gives me curl definition without crunchiness. It gives me a nice soft curl for my medium length hair. I love that I don't have to blow dry it after the shower at the gym, but I usually do in the morning. The transparent gel has more of a creamy texture than a gel. The scent is very light. I loved using Aveda's Be Curly but the scent was just so strong.

on 11/23/2001 5:07:00 PM

This is a great gel that gives you excellent curl definition when used on slightly damp hair. Has a wonderful smell to it also. I was torn between this and Physique Spiral Gel (which I tried and it made my hair feel dry). For the price and performance, this is a must have.

Popular Styling Products