Pantene Scrunching Gel

Filtered by age: 19-24
Pantene Scrunching Gel

3.0

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite curl-shaping product I've used thus far. I've gone through creames, mousses, sprays, gels... you name it. This one beats them all. It doesn't leave your hair hard or crunchy, it gives the right amount of curl, and my hair still looks and feels pretty soft by the end of the day. Not to mention it stays curly too! If you want a curling product that you can just scrunch into your hair while it's wet, something that you can put in when you're in a rush, this is the best for you.

on 9/5/2003 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried to use this on my naturally wavy hair, wouldn't even hold up for couple hours. I would have to use up handful of get to last throughout the day. Wouldn't buy this again.

on 7/25/2003 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried using this gel on my permed hair and although it made my hair feel soft, it didn't do much otherwise. Decent curl definition and no crunchiness, but didn't hold very long. In combination with other products - mousse, hairspray- it worked okay, but I want more mileage in a product on its own and so won't repurchase.

Popular Styling Products