Pantene Scrunching Gel

Pantene Scrunching Gel

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

I am in love with this product. I have been using it for a couple months now. I have curly medium length hair and i have never found a product thats works this well on my hair! Im not much of a fan of Gel's but this is the only exception. Usually gel's leave my hair with a crunchy feeling that sometimes flakes. But what's different about this gel is that when you put it on and it completely dry's it starts of crunchy. But this grotesque feeling doesn't last long. Once your hair is completely dry and you start to feel the crunch, all you have to do is scrunch the crunch out. And after this is done it leaves your hair so soft to the touch, with an extremely natural feel. Another great thing is most gel's you have to watch to make sure your not putting too much in your hair so that it weighs down, with this product you can never have too much and the end results wont change. Usually I use more when i want my hair looking extra curly.

The only Con to this product is that the container it comes in doesn't last me very long, but other than that I love it.

Pro's: extremely cheap( 3-4$ )
leaves your hair so light and natural

Personally, I think this stuff is great. my wavy hair gets super curly when i combine this gel with Pantene Flexible Hold hairspray. (i've been wanting to get the Curl Lock hairspray, but haven't seen it anywhere in stores). anyways, this is a great product. easy to use, and comes in two forms. the spray gel is great for spots you might miss when you simply use your hands. the squeeze bottle is easy to use and handle. i love the smell, and it's definitly worth the money.

on 11/29/2003 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I like this product. I have wavy hair that tends to fall flat on top and have undefined waves underneath. I use this when I don't want to straighten it. I have oily scalp and dry ends, my hair was not greasy. I let it airdry mostly with a few blasts from the blowdryer. My only complaint: I think if I overscrunch my hair looks a bit poodle like. Other than that, good product and CHEAP!

this gel went on kinda sticky but after you work it in i could hardly feel it. it held ok without any crunchiness but it's not better than any other gels i've tried.

Popular Styling Products