Milani Easy Liner for Lips - Most Natural

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 11/27/2016 8:12:00 AM

I never leave home without this fabulous lip liner. It's a rose-nude/browish that compliments my skin tone perfectly. I use it alone or line my lips and fill in with lipstick and/or lip gloss. Retractable so it's easy to use; no need to sharpen and goes on smooth on my lips. It's the most versatile piece in my makeup arsenal and I can't say enough about it. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Most of my lipliners have the word "natural" or "nude" in their names, the reason being that I generally gravitate towards nude or pale pink and I like my liners to be understated and match the lipsticks as closely as possible.
This Milani shade isn't "most natural" on me, in fact I have several other liners that match my lips much better, but it does match many lipsticks I wear. Today I'm pairing it with Kat Von D's "Lolita" liquid lipstick and it is pretty much a spot-on match, if that helps anyone envision the color. It's a neutral rosy-brown-mauve that is a couple shades darker than my lips but if you're darker-skinned it might match your lips extremely well.
These Milani lipliners get a lot of love, but I am pretty sure this is the only one I have so I can't speak for all of them. However it is very, very smooth, pigmented and has lasted me a fair while. I think the color is pretty much an essential in anyone's makeup collection, as there are so many lipsticks and glosses out there that pair well with it, and it's neutral enough to flatter most skintones.

on 3/4/2014 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Add me to the list of fans for this color lip liner.

I had never used anything Milani before spotting a sale at a store while on vacation. I'm always looking for neutral MLBB lipliners, so bought this one. I also want my lip liners to wind up, rather than need sharpening.

Color: a neutral rose-brown, slightly darker than my natural lip color, not quite as peachy-rose as Jordana Rockin' Rose (for comparison). I'd use this all over my lips with just a gloss on top.
Texture: slightly dry, but I alway use lip balm anyway.
Packaging: Wind it up to use, wind it down and click the cap to store.
Verdict: I'd definitely buy it again.

on 10/28/2015 5:25:00 PM

This is a very pretty, neutral pinky brown color. I'm not really a fan of pink on me, but it is so neutral (no blue tones) that I really like it. It is sort of dry so it pills a little bit when I first apply it, even if I try to warm it up. The packaging is terrible. I bought it because it is retractable, but I'm on my second one due to packaging problems. The first one was shrink-wrapped with the cap on crooked, so it damaged the casing and the entire liner popped out on my first use. I'm still using the second one, but I really have to push hard to get the cap to snap shut. It retails for $4-$5 and I prefer retractable pencils, so I will definitely repurchase this liner.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is alittle tiny bit darker than my natural lip color and thats what I was looking for. Its similar to my other favorite lip liner by NYC in 954A just more on the pink side.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a touch too brown/light to actually match my natural lipcolor (a very pigmented dark pink), but it works well with any of my lipcolors belonging to the nude/nude-pink category. It's a good balance between stiff enough to make a lasting line and creamy enough to be comfortable; it sometimes makes my lips peel a bit if I color them in, but gloss or balm over that solves the issue. The only annoyance for me is the packaging - the click thingy that makes the liner retract eventually breaks, and the cap goes on so tightly that it's really hard to get it on and off without nicking the liner. I'll continue to repurchase, because for some reason, it's otherwise impossible to find a nude liner with enough pink in it to suit my coloring - most of them look unpleasantly muddy on me.

on 4/10/2011 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is one of those products I've been using for years, and never reviewed. I don't wear lipliner usually except with certain red lipsticks that require it and to prevent bleeding or smudgy lip lines. This color matches my natural lip color almost exactly and the consistency is just right to make a well-defined though not severe, edge. It is slightly on the drier side and not excessively creamy, which I don't like. However it doesn't dry up if you keep it unused. I've had no breakouts along the lipline either and have rebought this several times, including buying backups.

on 5/29/2009 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

theeee perfect lipliner for me, gives a nice base for other lipstick to glide on smoothly and stay, i can wear it alone for a really nice nude look and its a great lipliner to go with anything!

it has a beautiful creamy texture, not drying. lasta very well! great price, great quality, it's one that twists up rather than having to sharpen.
nowadays, i use rimmel's ultimate liner to line my lips and then this one to fill my lips, with either a gloss or gold lipstick for glam (black radiance 5020) or milanis mocha swiss OR milanis malt mocha with NYX sparkling bronze

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

My favorite neutral pinky-brown liner. I like this is an automatic pencil and it applies creamy. Love it!

on 2/15/2011 2:55:00 PM

The Milani Lip Liners are getting good reviews-I bought Most Natural. With a lip balm, this gives me a nice nude look.Love the self-sharpening- Revlon used to make one similar. Also soft enough to apply easily.