Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner  - Addiction 018
Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner  - Addiction 018Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner  - Addiction 018Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner  - Addiction 018Enter Title

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

Holy Grail nude lip liner! I'm always impressed by Rimmel lip liners, and this one lives up to its name : Addiction!
It's addictive because it is a perfect flesh nude for my moderately pigmented lips (Mediterranean ancestry, light olive skin), not too pink, not too brown, not too mauve. I can "Exaggerate" my lips a bit without it looking like a certain governor who in my view came off as ...a bit too much.....
Just a little discreet outlining outside the lip margin, then fill with any lipstick or lip gloss color, and you're good to go. Contains the lip product well within the margins you draw, no smearing or slipping.

Nice touches: twist up dispenser for convenience, slanted margin for accuracy, a nice mix of emollience and color, no tugging or pulling, but no greasiness either.
Price is unbeatable. Believe all the positive reviews on Makeupalley....there are over a hundred of them!

Would be good for all but the palest or darkest of complexions.
All in all, a winner, will continue to use it as long as they make it!

I lovie this lip liner so much! I’m on my third tube. I love the slant tip which gives me a sharp line every time...you do have to be careful not to twist it too much because it’s very soft and I have had the tip break off on me. However, if I just twist it up a little there’s no problem. This is my absolute favorite lipliner by far. It’s a dark mauvey pink brown and it goes with every nude I put on top of it. It’s also creamy enough to wear alone all over the lips. I can’t recommend this enough!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think I've found my HG MLBB lip liner!

What's not to love about it? Long lasting, amazing color, creamy but matte, cheap, works well under all my favorite lipstick shades, easily found at the drugstore, and it's an automatic liner so no sharpening required! I will probably repurchase this forever lol

on 10/3/2017 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have owned a lot of lip liner pencils in my life and most have fallen by the wayside. They either broke so easily that I threw them out, or they became rancid and I threw them out. This one is still going strong about 3 years after I bought it. It is a perfect shade to line a nude lipstick such as L'Oreal's Sienna, in order to add some definition.

In general, I don't buy much Rimmel anymore but this one item is a gem. Very inexpensive, and lasts a long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best lip liners for women with cool undertone:
(1) Rimmel "Addiction": neutral pink brown.
(2) Rimmel "Mauve Shimmer": neutral purple.

on 7/15/2017 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you like nude lip colors that pull either mauve or neutral pink/brown depending on your skin and lip tone then you will love the color of this lip liner. There are so many wonderful aspects of this liner it is a must in my collection.

Shade - On it's own this sits in the neutral range of medium nude/mauve-brown shades so it will pull cool or warm depending on what color lipstick you pair this with. I love it on it's own, or with a gloss overtop just as much as I love this paired with Rimmel's Nude Collection by Kate Moss in #47. I think it would pair well with #45 as well, the lower numbered shades would do better with the shade Innocent which is a lighter neutral nude.

Texture/Application - Creamy, but not too soft that it breaks while using. This liner glides without tugging on the lips and provides full opacity.

Packaging - Non-sharpening retractable liner with a slanted edge to precisely define the lips.

Performance - Great (in my opinion). I actually do not mind having to reapply my lip products (usually after lunch and dinner - if desired) in case I want to change the color or type of lip product partway through the day. The only time I don't want or expect to reapply is with liquid lipsticks. By the way, this liner also wears well with a liquid lipstick.

Price - Very affordable. Quality for the price is exceptional, especially when compared to other lip liners.

Final thoughts... a must have in my collection. Love the color, love the formula, love everything about it! Highly recommend, if not this shade then one of the others that suits your preference. The product is simply wonderful.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

What a great lip liner. I use this with all my lipsticks and glosses except for the really purple/plum ones. I use this with peachy/reddish nudes and with more mauve/pink nudes. I don't like a true beige nude but I think it would work for that as well. This is slightly browner than my lips but can give a MLBB look easily. It is creamy enough to fill in my entire lip without it drying them out and still keeps my lip color from bleeding into the fine lines on my upper lip.

The trick with this liner to keep it from breaking every time you use it is to only twist up enough to be even with the highest slant of the tip. This way it will smooth over your lips and not just break off because this is a pretty soft consistency. The slant of the tip makes this simple to trace the outline of your lips or to fill in all over the lip.

I will keep buying this as long as Rimmel makes it :)

I love the color of this lip liner. But I seriously do not like how the product breaks off a lot. Great price but they made this way to cheap and soft. I wish it was a stronger tip for a lip liner. What is the point of using a lip liner that breaks off easy. Come on Rimmel is this the best you can do for a great color lip liner?? I applied this the very first time and the tip broke off. So tried it again it was ok! I don't have time to baby my lip liners. I am busy like everyone else who applies there lip liners. This pencil need to be more solid in my opinion. You can still have the same color just made the product apply without breaking all the time. xo

This one is a keeper. Even my husband loves it on me though usually he is not impressed with any lip products! Mostly I use it on itself because lip liner + lipstick look is a bit heavy for me.
Pros: very long lasting, passes the drink test fades with the food a little; nice nude brownish color; super affordable; mechanical packaging, no need of sharpening; thin liner which makes it super easy to use
So-so: a bit drying but not disturbingly
Yeap, I will repurchase

The shade is great and the price is great . It lasts too.