Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner  - Addiction 018
image 1image 2image 3image 4

4.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

There are 3 versatile lip liners that I'd recommend to all women with cool/neutral undertone: (1) Rimmel "ADDICTION" (medium brownish purple), (2) Essence "SATIN MAUVE" (light pink beige), (3) Bobbi Brown "HEATHER BEIGE" (medium cool brown). I like them in the order of 1 > 2 > 3.

on 3/12/2016 5:16:00 AM

This one is a keeper. Even my husband loves it on me though usually he is not impressed with any lip products! Mostly I use it on itself because lip liner + lipstick look is a bit heavy for me.
Pros: very long lasting, passes the drink test fades with the food a little; nice nude brownish color; super affordable; mechanical packaging, no need of sharpening; thin liner which makes it super easy to use
So-so: a bit drying but not disturbingly
Yeap, I will repurchase

To Read all 100 Reviews, Login or Join

The shade is great and the price is great . It lasts too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

What a great lip liner. I use this with all my lipsticks and glosses except for the really purple/plum ones. I use this with peachy/reddish nudes and with more mauve/pink nudes. I don't like a true beige nude but I think it would work for that as well. This is slightly browner than my lips but can give a MLBB look easily. It is creamy enough to fill in my entire lip without it drying them out and still keeps my lip color from bleeding into the fine lines on my upper lip.

The trick with this liner to keep it from breaking every time you use it is to only twist up enough to be even with the highest slant of the tip. This way it will smooth over your lips and not just break off because this is a pretty soft consistency. The slant of the tip makes this simple to trace the outline of your lips or to fill in all over the lip.

I will keep buying this as long as Rimmel makes it :)

I love the color of this lip liner. But I seriously do not like how the product breaks off a lot. Great price but they made this way to cheap and soft. I wish it was a stronger tip for a lip liner. What is the point of using a lip liner that breaks off easy. Come on Rimmel is this the best you can do for a great color lip liner?? I applied this the very first time and the tip broke off. So tried it again it was ok! I don't have time to baby my lip liners. I am busy like everyone else who applies there lip liners. This pencil need to be more solid in my opinion. You can still have the same color just made the product apply without breaking all the time. xo

on 6/22/2015 6:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was looking for a neutral lip liner and happened to come across the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Addiction 018. This color caught my eye and I decided to purchase it. I love the shape of the lip liner not like all the rest, it has a flat side which make it easy to apply and the color is gorgeous! Great for lining lips because it goes on so smoothly but I also like to just wear the lip liner as a lipstick because it lasts all day. I have purchased this lip liner many times it is definitely a go to lip liner!

Every time that i see one of these lip liners, i have to scoop it up. I probably have fifteen in exaggerate color. It's perfect with everything...and you never know when they'll change the color, so i'm prepared!! Lol!!

on 6/18/2015 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love this, it is almost the exact color of my lips. It is a perfect neutral for slightly darker colored lips, you can use this with any color lipstick. Lovely, creamy, no scent, good price, long lasting on the lips. Will rebuy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have two shades for an emergency one becuase inc ase of loosing it, and beacuse if i finishb I had anotehr handy without going out to buy it lazy and cheap penny piching me sometimes. Not so pricey and I lov eteh slanted tip, and its not sharp, and no sharpner, it eaxactly the same colour as MAC Spice (non retaractable lip liner!!!!!!!!!!) bluntly it is, you canno tel the difference, I tried Mac Spice (lip pencils) on top lip, and retractabale rimmel addiction on bottom and identical twinsies. Nice shade, many can go with this orange based ubrown maple sugar undertone, many lipsticks shades would go good, it's a jude brownish-pink-coral-orangey you get the idea right guys, so it does helpo the lipsticks and lipglosses not bleed, it lasts very long it helps lipsticks even last longer of any berand, looks subtle and very professional, it's my best and favorite lip liner I'm sickj of sdhapening pencil liners. I got this for a good pricing great deal cmpared to other rimmel stuff and a wear it on occasion. This is my HG lipliner of all time...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

The absolute best color, coverage, packaging, and price! Great neutral color for medium skin tones and goes with absolutely every color gloss and lipstick. Sometimes I wear it alone with just some lip balm over top. *Hint* to get a nice sharp tip and not waste any precious color, turn until the tip of the product is at the tip of the tallest point of the slanted plastic tube/casing. Then rub the color across your lip until the product is shaped like the case! Instant perfect sharp edge for precision:)

Popular Lip Liners