Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Addiction 018

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner  - Addiction 018
Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner  - Addiction 018Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner  - Addiction 018Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner  - Addiction 018Enter Title

4.6

on 7/15/2017 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you like nude lip colors that pull either mauve or neutral pink/brown depending on your skin and lip tone then you will love the color of this lip liner. There are so many wonderful aspects of this liner it is a must in my collection.

Shade - On it's own this sits in the neutral range of medium nude/mauve-brown shades so it will pull cool or warm depending on what color lipstick you pair this with. I love it on it's own, or with a gloss overtop just as much as I love this paired with Rimmel's Nude Collection by Kate Moss in #47. I think it would pair well with #45 as well, the lower numbered shades would do better with the shade Innocent which is a lighter neutral nude.

Texture/Application - Creamy, but not too soft that it breaks while using. This liner glides without tugging on the lips and provides full opacity.

Packaging - Non-sharpening retractable liner with a slanted edge to precisely define the lips.

Performance - Great (in my opinion). I actually do not mind having to reapply my lip products (usually after lunch and dinner - if desired) in case I want to change the color or type of lip product partway through the day. The only time I don't want or expect to reapply is with liquid lipsticks. By the way, this liner also wears well with a liquid lipstick.

Price - Very affordable. Quality for the price is exceptional, especially when compared to other lip liners.

Final thoughts... a must have in my collection. Love the color, love the formula, love everything about it! Highly recommend, if not this shade then one of the others that suits your preference. The product is simply wonderful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think I've found my HG MLBB lip liner!

What's not to love about it? Long lasting, amazing color, creamy but matte, cheap, works well under all my favorite lipstick shades, easily found at the drugstore, and it's an automatic liner so no sharpening required! I will probably repurchase this forever lol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best lip liners for women with cool undertone:
(1) Rimmel "Addiction": neutral pink brown.
(2) Rimmel "Mauve Shimmer": neutral purple.

This one is a keeper. Even my husband loves it on me though usually he is not impressed with any lip products! Mostly I use it on itself because lip liner + lipstick look is a bit heavy for me.
Pros: very long lasting, passes the drink test fades with the food a little; nice nude brownish color; super affordable; mechanical packaging, no need of sharpening; thin liner which makes it super easy to use
So-so: a bit drying but not disturbingly
Yeap, I will repurchase

The shade is great and the price is great . It lasts too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

What a great lip liner. I use this with all my lipsticks and glosses except for the really purple/plum ones. I use this with peachy/reddish nudes and with more mauve/pink nudes. I don't like a true beige nude but I think it would work for that as well. This is slightly browner than my lips but can give a MLBB look easily. It is creamy enough to fill in my entire lip without it drying them out and still keeps my lip color from bleeding into the fine lines on my upper lip.

The trick with this liner to keep it from breaking every time you use it is to only twist up enough to be even with the highest slant of the tip. This way it will smooth over your lips and not just break off because this is a pretty soft consistency. The slant of the tip makes this simple to trace the outline of your lips or to fill in all over the lip.

I will keep buying this as long as Rimmel makes it :)

I love the color of this lip liner. But I seriously do not like how the product breaks off a lot. Great price but they made this way to cheap and soft. I wish it was a stronger tip for a lip liner. What is the point of using a lip liner that breaks off easy. Come on Rimmel is this the best you can do for a great color lip liner?? I applied this the very first time and the tip broke off. So tried it again it was ok! I don't have time to baby my lip liners. I am busy like everyone else who applies there lip liners. This pencil need to be more solid in my opinion. You can still have the same color just made the product apply without breaking all the time. xo

on 6/22/2015 6:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was looking for a neutral lip liner and happened to come across the Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in Addiction 018. This color caught my eye and I decided to purchase it. I love the shape of the lip liner not like all the rest, it has a flat side which make it easy to apply and the color is gorgeous! Great for lining lips because it goes on so smoothly but I also like to just wear the lip liner as a lipstick because it lasts all day. I have purchased this lip liner many times it is definitely a go to lip liner!

Every time that i see one of these lip liners, i have to scoop it up. I probably have fifteen in exaggerate color. It's perfect with everything...and you never know when they'll change the color, so i'm prepared!! Lol!!

on 6/18/2015 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love this, it is almost the exact color of my lips. It is a perfect neutral for slightly darker colored lips, you can use this with any color lipstick. Lovely, creamy, no scent, good price, long lasting on the lips. Will rebuy.