MAC Matte Bronze

MAC Matte Bronze

4.2

Zinc Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

on 9/24/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this the other day with a voucher and I'm really impressed! I've been using Too Faced Chocolate Soleil for over a year now but I find it can be quite heavy.
This one is a lovely warmer shade and I think the best part is being able to build it up! You can go for a heavier look or just something light and sun kissed. Its quite versatile which the best part.

It works ok. I'm happy they do have a matte bronzer bc I do not like shimmery ones at all. This is not my fav though . I prefer cover fx matte blot powder in deep as I use it as a bronzer or mac powder blush in harmony works good As a bronzer too.

To Read all 123 Reviews, Login or Join

Honestly, this product is built up too much for what it's worth. First of all, nothing shows up. Ten more layers, still nothing shows up. And this is 26 dollars? I got this product when I was shopping for my mom on Mother's Day at Macys. This rude Russian lady from the Mac section of the store keeps barking on about how this like cherry lipstick would look good on me. I kept trying to say no thanks but she didn't really give me an option. Secondly, I'm in a seat while she applies the lip stick. I repetivley say no on the lipstick but casually ask about the bronzer( I thought it would compliment my white blonde highlights.) She suggests this bronzer without letting me try it on. I was hesitant because it's like you tried the lipstick on me how come not the bronzer. Now I know why. This bronzer looks yellowish and orangish, and is cakey. This reviews only purpose was to inform you on this product and save your money

on 3/5/2016 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Perfect bronzer for my NC20 skin. Not orange at all and blends beautifully into my skin. I have used Too Face Milk Chocolate Soleil and the regular Chocolate Soleil --- I find that the Mac Matte Bronze is right in the middle, as far as color goes, of these two. I will purchase this again, but I may go back to Too Faced, just because the smell is so deliciously intoxicating. But I love this bronzer and it lasts a long time with every day use! Worth the money!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely love this one! I am a super fair skinned scandinavian blonde, and trust me I have A hard time finding A perfect bronzer that is not to Dark. I went to MAC to look for one (because MAC is my numero uno) and the sales-lady showed me this one, I was so scared that it was Way too Dark for me, but it is so sheer and perfect, and it gives just the right amount of bronze. It is easily buildable and looks super natural, and it is so long-lasting! Love love love!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice bronzer. I'm around NC15-20 and the colour is perfect for me. It looks scary dark in the pan but it's not super pigmented so I'm able to apply it nicely. Gives me the most natural colour, whether I apply it as a contour or all over. No orange or weirdness. Buildable. It stays on my face until I take it off. Can not ask for anything better. Costs 25e in Finland which is not that cheap but well worth it.

on 5/20/2015 2:55:00 PM

Love that this is bronzer is matte and does not show up as orange whatsoever on my skin!!

This is the best bronzer ever. I hate shimmer-bronzer, which makes this one perfect. Also not too pigmented, you can build it up/layer it easily.

on 1/19/2015 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this bronzer!! It has no shimmer to it. When applied, it comes out subtle and natural which I like. You can build on it but not too much. Gives me a nice glow to my face. BUY IT!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought mine when i was at an airport, i searched for a deep color that would put pigment on my medium-dark skin. the first time i used it, i was pretty excited but when i actually applied it to face, no pigment showed up. i built it up more, eventually but only until the tenth time did i finally see a pigment. im disappointed because it barely shows up on medium skin tones. if you're in a hurry, dont use this bronzer, it will take you so much time building a shade.