MAC Matte Bronze

MAC Matte Bronze

4.2

Zinc Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

**when something is TOO pigmented. I am NC20 & this is too dark on me. I prefer Chanel becoz it's a lot paler so it doesn't look like I'm an extra for the cast of jersey shore the reunion 20 years where have they been MTV special. (lol) it just is too dark i should've considered myself warned when the phone operator tried to tactfully talk me out of it but i thought MAC + matte + bronzer I thought would be good. It's good if you aren't real PPP I am LLL but still this is a good product worth 5/5 if I use a light hand. I don't have this problem w Benefit hoola nor Chanel, elf, NYX, Nars Laguna etc

on 1/17/2017 3:42:00 AM

LOVE THIS BRONZER! I have nc25 skin and find it gives my skin the perfect amount of contour and shading. Leaning toward warmer tones with my skin, it is quite brightening and not dull. I compared this with the Hoolah bronzer and find this to be better. The texture is nice and easy to use to apply and build up on. Very natural finish.

on 11/10/2016 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was so late to discover this true gem but I'm so glad I finally did!
I'll keep it brief. It's a beautiful neutral toned bronzer, without an unnatural orange or grey tinge to it. I've never been complimented on a mere bronzer more in my life, it just suits my skin so well.
It's not as heavily pigmented as many other bronzers on the market, however coverage can be built up depending on how much you prefer. Love this, and will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 9/24/2016 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this the other day with a voucher and I'm really impressed! I've been using Too Faced Chocolate Soleil for over a year now but I find it can be quite heavy.
This one is a lovely warmer shade and I think the best part is being able to build it up! You can go for a heavier look or just something light and sun kissed. Its quite versatile which the best part.

It works ok. I'm happy they do have a matte bronzer bc I do not like shimmery ones at all. This is not my fav though . I prefer cover fx matte blot powder in deep as I use it as a bronzer or mac powder blush in harmony works good As a bronzer too.

Honestly, this product is built up too much for what it's worth. First of all, nothing shows up. Ten more layers, still nothing shows up. And this is 26 dollars? I got this product when I was shopping for my mom on Mother's Day at Macys. This rude Russian lady from the Mac section of the store keeps barking on about how this like cherry lipstick would look good on me. I kept trying to say no thanks but she didn't really give me an option. Secondly, I'm in a seat while she applies the lip stick. I repetivley say no on the lipstick but casually ask about the bronzer( I thought it would compliment my white blonde highlights.) She suggests this bronzer without letting me try it on. I was hesitant because it's like you tried the lipstick on me how come not the bronzer. Now I know why. This bronzer looks yellowish and orangish, and is cakey. This reviews only purpose was to inform you on this product and save your money

on 3/5/2016 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Perfect bronzer for my NC20 skin. Not orange at all and blends beautifully into my skin. I have used Too Face Milk Chocolate Soleil and the regular Chocolate Soleil --- I find that the Mac Matte Bronze is right in the middle, as far as color goes, of these two. I will purchase this again, but I may go back to Too Faced, just because the smell is so deliciously intoxicating. But I love this bronzer and it lasts a long time with every day use! Worth the money!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I absolutely love this one! I am a super fair skinned scandinavian blonde, and trust me I have A hard time finding A perfect bronzer that is not to Dark. I went to MAC to look for one (because MAC is my numero uno) and the sales-lady showed me this one, I was so scared that it was Way too Dark for me, but it is so sheer and perfect, and it gives just the right amount of bronze. It is easily buildable and looks super natural, and it is so long-lasting! Love love love!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice bronzer. I'm around NC15-20 and the colour is perfect for me. It looks scary dark in the pan but it's not super pigmented so I'm able to apply it nicely. Gives me the most natural colour, whether I apply it as a contour or all over. No orange or weirdness. Buildable. It stays on my face until I take it off. Can not ask for anything better. Costs 25e in Finland which is not that cheap but well worth it.
----------------------------------------

Update: I am taking back my original review and giving this 2 stars instead. It is breaking me out.

on 5/20/2015 2:55:00 PM

Love that this is bronzer is matte and does not show up as orange whatsoever on my skin!!

Popular Bronzers