Avon Timeless Spray Cologne

Avon Timeless Spray Cologne

3.5

on 12/13/2016 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not for me, sorry - too spicy and evocative of another (older) era. Too "old lady" for me. Amber, musk?? Something too animal-based for me.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

To me, this smells more like Obsession without the skank, than Shalimar. I really enjoy the leathery woody scent of this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I ordered Timelesss due to the raves on the fragrance board and seeing a special on it for $10. I was pleasently suprised by this fragrance. It's sweet and comforting. Smells a lot like the original Miss Dior befor it was reformulated. It smells classic, yet it's not dated. It's a gem for the price ! The packaging is old school as well and I like that, It's simple, doesn't need bling or fancy designs to say "buy me" just to be disappointed in the juice. I hope Avon keeps this one around but I will order a couple more just in case they don't.

on 5/3/2012 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Gorgeous, soft, classic and elegant. Shockingly affordable and long lasting. Distinctive but not loud. Timeless is a wonderful fragrance. It's easy to wear in the office because it's not too strong and it's got a wonderful classic feel to it. If you're considering this but not ready to go with a full bottle yet, Avon also has the Timeless fragrance in a body powder.

I have not knowingly smelled this in years. And then, I'm at work the other day and there is a nurse there smelling delightfully of a vague, classy oriental scent that is intrigueing but not too heavy. So I asked her what it was and she replied that it was Timeless by Avon. I just loved this scent on her. But I never would have guessed what it was. By the way, this nurse is just gorgeous and has a wonderful sense of style. I thought she was probably wearing some obscure designer oriental scent. I was just floored.
I haven't tried this scent in years but I don't recall it having the wonderful chemistry with my skin as it does hers.
Anyway, I have to give this classic scent 4 lippies for smelling so good on her.

on 11/17/2007 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is a 'been around for a long time' AVON perfume.
Thankfully, in the past few years AVON stepped out of the scents that were telltale that it was AVON.
At any rate, I do not like this b/c it is a 'typical' old-fashioned AVON perfume.
It doesn't even deserve a lippie. AVON should just do away with it and chalk it up as 'lesson learned'.

Popular Fragrances