Avon Timeless Spray Cologne

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Avon Timeless Spray Cologne

2.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I ordered Timelesss due to the raves on the fragrance board and seeing a special on it for $10. I was pleasently suprised by this fragrance. It's sweet and comforting. Smells a lot like the original Miss Dior befor it was reformulated. It smells classic, yet it's not dated. It's a gem for the price ! The packaging is old school as well and I like that, It's simple, doesn't need bling or fancy designs to say "buy me" just to be disappointed in the juice. I hope Avon keeps this one around but I will order a couple more just in case they don't.

on 1/25/2010 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The other reviewers are right, this is definitely one of those "personal taste" perfumes. I believe Timeless has a vintage, classic scent. It smells like several expensive indie perfumer "vintage inspired" perfumes I own, which I LOVE. It is not for everyone. But, if you love that somewhat spicy, chypre, vintage attitude, with a little smoke, I think this smells amazing. I bought a single bottle for $6.99 and a 5-piece set for $9.99! In my opinion, it does not smell the least bit cheap. I will buy this again and again for the warm, cozy drydown and luxurious feel. It is a favorite - even though I also like soft florals, it is not too heavy for me. Lasted all day. Totally worth trying, for the price!

on 1/16/2010 11:35:00 AM

I like many Avon fragrances, so I thought I'de try this. YUK! I know fragrance is very personal, but this does not smell good at all.

on 11/17/2007 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is a 'been around for a long time' AVON perfume.
Thankfully, in the past few years AVON stepped out of the scents that were telltale that it was AVON.
At any rate, I do not like this b/c it is a 'typical' old-fashioned AVON perfume.
It doesn't even deserve a lippie. AVON should just do away with it and chalk it up as 'lesson learned'.

on 12/31/2006 12:48:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I made the mistake of getting this EVEN after buying the deodorant that i HATE..i thought this seemed to be a popular scent and it got pretty good reviews on MUA..it smells AWFUL to me..like an old grandmother who wore too much of her husband's cologne..i know that's harsh but it's what it is..it was UNBEARABLE..for younger girls like me..STAY AWAY

Popular Fragrances