LUSH Sex Bomb

LUSH Sex Bomb

3.9

on 6/18/2016 11:37:00 PM

I heard amazing things about this do I brought 2. Then when I tried it, the smell was slightly nauseating when I was sitting directly in the tub, I think I should've used half maybe since I don't fill my tub all the way to the top. It kind of has the cheap perfume smell in my opinion. Tho, I've tried a number of bath bombs and whilst I like the concept of bath bombs I'm not a fan of their scents.

The good thing about them are the color on your display table, the water color and the water feels nice and soft on skin, not the smell. And one bath per product doesn't seem worth it to me.

I'm a bubble bar girl, man those things are pretty, they smell yummy, make the water a nice vibrant colour and you can break them up to use 1 bar a few times.

I'll give this a 2 since it didn't hit the mark for me.

on 3/5/2016 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This bath bomb is ok. The smell is pretty strong which I expect from a LUSH product, and the reason I bought this bomb was my love of Jasmine. I wish the color and fizz were a little stronger. Biggest complaint are the 'petals', which are supposed to be moisturizing but just turn into slimy blobs that are really unappealing. Not my favorite bath bomb.

To Read all 167 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/22/2016 8:26:00 PM

Okay there was pros and cons about this bath bomb. It is so pretty when the sales girl suggested it as one I had to try I of course bought it. Finally used it and wasn't blown away. My tub was just a pretty pink color smell was nice not very strong I noticed a lot of people said the smell was so strong I didn't think so. It didn't stain my tub either I can say the flower and its petals do turn to mush I didn't like that. This is a okay bath bomb not one of my favorites.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I stepped into a Lush store for the first time ever last weekend and immediately fell in love. I wanted EVERYTHING but didn't have very much extra money so I decided to get one bath bomb. It was so hard to decide which one to get. I chose Sex Bomb because I've heard it's the best selling bath bomb they have (not sure if that's true or not.)

The price point was $6.50 plus tax. To me, that's pretty high for what the product is but still if I have the money the price won't stop me from getting more bath bombs. At first, I tried to cut this in half because I have seen some reviewers do that. I tried using a big knife and sawing through but it was really powdery so I just decided to use the entire thing at once. There is no packaging to talk about but these things don't really need packaging, just the little bags you put them in.

The bath bomb turned the water hot pink. I thought there would be some purple but the purple color didn't stick around after the bath bomb dissolved. The scent is extremely floral (smells to me like jasmine) and made not only the entire bathroom smell amazing but also the entire house. I used it in the bath last night and this morning when I left my house and came back in I could smell it in my living room!! Which I love because it smells amazing. My skin feels SO SOFT and I didn't use any lotion or anything afterwards and I can still smell it on my legs 10 hours later.

The flower thing at the top of this product wasn't offputting to me. Yeah when it gets in the water it does get slimy sort of and doesn't dissolve but it's not bothersome at all in my opinion.

I look forward to trying more bath bombs in the future as this one impressed me so much.

on 11/7/2015 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This bath bomb turned the bath water a bright pink color and had a beautiful floral scent. The scent was very strong, just like a lot of Lush products, and my skin and the whole house smelled like the bath bomb afterwards! After it dissolved, there were rose petals floating in the water, which I personally didn't like that much because they were a bit slimy, but it wasn't that much of a problem. It didn't stain the bath for me. I would definitely repurchase it!

on 9/3/2015 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Always impressed with Lush! I buy creams,facial items,spot things when i had bad spots, bath bombs, makeup products. Lush is fairly expensive on some products,some people do complain,but i say your paying for the quality,and its very good quality at that! A tip,if your using a bath bomb,always wash your face/body before you put the bomb in,as it leaves a residue on your face/body can leave you a bit slimy however when your bath is finished rinse your body under the shower to get all the bath bomb of your skin.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just LOVE this bath bomb! Love the scent, love the color of the water and it just felt good. And no-I did not have a romantic night planned! But didn't matter-still loved this!!!

on 5/21/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

One of my favourite bath bombs from lush! This smells so good and I love the beautiful rose petals that are left behind afterwards..makes you feel like a little princess! It turns the bath a pretty pink colour and is very girly! Love!!

on 5/18/2015 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Be prepared to get it on! Jk but really all lush bombs are sexy but this ones the sexiest and def makes the perfect date night bomb and it's amazing for your skin so use it alone too! Great smell, great size bomb, very fab

I really enjoyed this bath bomb. It's very beautiful before you even place it in your bath. Once you do, it releases flower petals and turns your water a beautiful pink color. It smells like expensive flowers! Since I'm spending $6 on a bomb for a one time use, I like them to have a little something extra. This bomb definitely does with the flower petals and colorful water. If this doesn't put you in the mood, I don't know what will!

Popular Bath Treatments