74%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I love lush. This product smells amazing and has glitter in it!!! Turns a really nice pink with glitter in the bath but i dont understand tbe petals, kinda dumb.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

Lovely smell, and the water turned a nice pink color. However, this bomb left residue in my bathtub, and while the flower was pretty before, I didn't enjoy the slimy petals in my water. Didn't leave my skin "moisturized", but slightly oily if anything. Though the smell it left my skin after I had had the bath... Just lovely! Might buy again, and if you haven't tried it, DO SO!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This is the first bath bomb I have ever used. I got this as a gift. I didn't really understand the hype behind it... til I used it myself. This bath bomb is amazing! It turned the water a pretty pink and there were flower petals (which I absolutely adored). The smell, which was mostly jasmine, was amazing. This left my skin so soft and hydrated. It did not leave any residue or staining on my tub. I would buy again. LUSH never fails to impress!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

-Really cute bath bomb -Good price -Rose petals at the end are lovely -Nice smell

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Possibly the only Lush bath bomb in which the price is justifiable. I adore the smell of jasmine, which this contains. Jasmine absolute, is very expensive and they don't skimp on it. Fizzes out pretty quickly, but does leave the water a nice bright pink color. As other have said the "petals" are just sort of mess and gooey. The fragrance lasts after the bath as with other lush products which is nice. Not sure how or why but this does have just a bit of a powdery note to it.

About reviewer (574 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

I heard amazing things about this do I brought 2. Then when I tried it, the smell was slightly nauseating when I was sitting directly in the tub, I think I should've used half maybe since I don't fill my tub all the way to the top. It kind of has the cheap perfume smell in my opinion. Tho, I've tried a number of bath bombs and whilst I like the concept of bath bombs I'm not a fan of their scents. The good thing about them are the color on your display table, the water color and the water feels nice and soft on skin, not the smell. And one bath per product doesn't seem worth it to me. I'm a bubble bar girl, man those things are pretty, they smell yummy, make the water a nice vibrant colour and you can break them up to use 1 bar a few times. I'll give this a 2 since it didn't hit the mark for me.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

This bath bomb is ok. The smell is pretty strong which I expect from a LUSH product, and the reason I bought this bomb was my love of Jasmine. I wish the color and fizz were a little stronger. Biggest complaint are the 'petals', which are supposed to be moisturizing but just turn into slimy blobs that are really unappealing. Not my favorite bath bomb.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGray

4 years ago

Okay there was pros and cons about this bath bomb. It is so pretty when the sales girl suggested it as one I had to try I of course bought it. Finally used it and wasn't blown away. My tub was just a pretty pink color smell was nice not very strong I noticed a lot of people said the smell was so strong I didn't think so. It didn't stain my tub either I can say the flower and its petals do turn to mush I didn't like that. This is a okay bath bomb not one of my favorites.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I stepped into a Lush store for the first time ever last weekend and immediately fell in love. I wanted EVERYTHING but didn't have very much extra money so I decided to get one bath bomb. It was so hard to decide which one to get. I chose Sex Bomb because I've heard it's the best selling bath bomb they have (not sure if that's true or not.) The price point was $6.50 plus tax. To me, that's pretty high for what the product is but still if I have the money the price won't stop me from getting more bath bombs. At first, I tried to cut this in half because I have seen some reviewers do that. I tried using a big knife and sawing through but it was really powdery so I just decided to use the entire thing at once. There is no packaging to talk about but these things don't really need packaging, just the little bags you put them in. The bath bomb turned the water hot pink. I thought there would be some purple but the purple color didn't stick around after the bath bomb dissolved. The scent is extremely floral (smells to me like jasmine) and made not only the entire bathroom smell amazing but also the entire house. I used it in the bath last night and this morning when I left my house and came back in I could smell it in my living room!! Which I love because it smells amazing. My skin feels SO SOFT and I didn't use any lotion or anything afterwards and I can still smell it on my legs 10 hours later. The flower thing at the top of this product wasn't offputting to me. Yeah when it gets in the water it does get slimy sort of and doesn't dissolve but it's not bothersome at all in my opinion. I look forward to trying more bath bombs in the future as this one impressed me so much.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

This bath bomb turned the bath water a bright pink color and had a beautiful floral scent. The scent was very strong, just like a lot of Lush products, and my skin and the whole house smelled like the bath bomb afterwards! After it dissolved, there were rose petals floating in the water, which I personally didn't like that much because they were a bit slimy, but it wasn't that much of a problem. It didn't stain the bath for me. I would definitely repurchase it!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool