Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

4.8

Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Talc, Nylon 12, Silica, Kaolin (CI 77004), Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, BHT, Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

on 6/13/2007 4:42:00 PM

Love this color. Like some of the other reviewers, its a blue grey with a shimmer that somehow makes my brown eyes pop. I have it as part of the Proof Palatte and to my surprise, this is th only one that reall looks good on me...most of the darker shade are just too bold, so think I need my liner to have shimmer...

on 9/11/2005 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The best eyeliner I've ever used. I can put it on in the morning and not have to worry about it not being there or smudging by the end of the day. It's the only eyeliner that I have used up completely. So easy to apply with the Smashbox eyeliner brush. You just "walk" it along your top and/or bottom lashes. It goes on creamy so you can blend it, but dries in about 60 seconds. I also bought a smaller compact that contains all of the eyeliner colours. An excellent product.

on 5/24/2005 12:07:00 PM

I love this colour!! I wear a lot of pink, purple, grey and green eyeshadows and this stuff works with them all! It's not just for those with blue eyes (mine are brown and it looks amazing!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lava is a stunning light blue/gray shade. very unique color but a little on the light side. i prefer a darker liner but still like this color nonetheless because it is so pretty!