Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 30-35
Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

4.3

Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Talc, Nylon 12, Silica, Kaolin (CI 77004), Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, BHT, Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

I love Smashbox cream eyeliners. I use a retractable lipbrush to apply them, and the colors stay put for hours. They are just light enough with one swipe to brighten but not over power. Add another swipe or 2 for drama. I particularly like the shimmering grey-blue called Lava

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this for blue eyes! I love nearly all the smashbox cream liners I've tried. You do usually need to touch them up a bit during the day but I wouldn't say loads. They are also really useable with one another to build layers of subtle colour that will really make your eyes stand out without looking garish.

This colour is a sort of gunmetal i.e. silvery with a touch of blue to it. Goes really well with dark blue or silver eyeshadows or on its own for a slightly glam look without much effort. Perfect for black clothing. continued >>

on 9/1/2004 3:51:00 PM

In general I love Smashbox's cream eyeliners. I bought the sampler set from QVC and found myself gravitating toward 2-3 colors. Thunder, Putty, and this one, Lava. I have blue eyes and Lava looks especially pretty on me. I do find that this color doesn't seem to last as long as the others. By the end of the day it is much fainter. I think I'll try setting it with some powder after applying, though I don't need to do that with the other colors. It is a beautiful color and i would definitely repurchase!