Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

4.3

Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Talc, Nylon 12, Silica, Kaolin (CI 77004), Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, BHT, Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Perfect base for smokey eye. I could never do a proper "smokey" eye until i found this product. HG for smokey eyes.perfect medium grey shade.

on 8/8/2010 3:25:00 PM

Best thing to ever happen to my blue eyes. Its a metallic blue-gray, goes on super-smooth and doesn't go anywhere. It is a great way to do dramatic makeup for light eyes because sometimes black can be too much.

I love Smashbox cream eyeliners. I use a retractable lipbrush to apply them, and the colors stay put for hours. They are just light enough with one swipe to brighten but not over power. Add another swipe or 2 for drama. I particularly like the shimmering grey-blue called Lava

on 12/10/2007 6:06:00 PM

I loove this color. It isn't too dark for fair/light skin people. In my opinion it is better than caviar,

on 6/13/2007 4:42:00 PM

Love this color. Like some of the other reviewers, its a blue grey with a shimmer that somehow makes my brown eyes pop. I have it as part of the Proof Palatte and to my surprise, this is th only one that reall looks good on me...most of the darker shade are just too bold, so think I need my liner to have shimmer...

on 9/11/2005 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The best eyeliner I've ever used. I can put it on in the morning and not have to worry about it not being there or smudging by the end of the day. It's the only eyeliner that I have used up completely. So easy to apply with the Smashbox eyeliner brush. You just "walk" it along your top and/or bottom lashes. It goes on creamy so you can blend it, but dries in about 60 seconds. I also bought a smaller compact that contains all of the eyeliner colours. An excellent product.

on 5/24/2005 12:07:00 PM

I love this colour!! I wear a lot of pink, purple, grey and green eyeshadows and this stuff works with them all! It's not just for those with blue eyes (mine are brown and it looks amazing!)

on 11/16/2003 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this product! If you order on qvc, you have the option of getting it in a set that includes the brush like I did. I first tried this color in the mini proof creme eyeliner palette. It's a bluish silver that is not too dark or light for me. To my surprise, I fell in love with this bluish color and noticed how much greener my eyes looked with this shade. I promptly ordered the full size of this product with the brush. It's $38 for the set, but it's really worth it. I dare you to try and actually use up all this product. It seems impossible. With the brush (By the way Smashbox includes the best brushes with their kits!)it takes so little to line your eyes. The product should literally last you years! It's also quite versatile, if you smudge the liner before it sets you can create a great smoky look that lasts all day. Big thumbs up!

on 7/5/2003 8:49:00 PM

A wonderful grayish-blue, almost denim color of eyeliner. Great with jeans or blue clothing. Stays on without smearing.

on 7/24/2007 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Shimmery blue-gray eyeliner that's awesome for green eyes. I knew when I saw this color I just HAD to have it! Love everything about it but it's not budge-proof without primer... which is a problem I've never had with eyeliners before due to nonoily eyelids and dry skin in general. Will still use/repurchase again and again though!