Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

Filtered by age: 30-35
Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

4.4

Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Talc, Nylon 12, Silica, Kaolin (CI 77004), Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, BHT, Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

I love Smashbox cream eyeliners. I use a retractable lipbrush to apply them, and the colors stay put for hours. They are just light enough with one swipe to brighten but not over power. Add another swipe or 2 for drama. I particularly like the shimmering grey-blue called Lava

on 6/13/2007 4:42:00 PM

Love this color. Like some of the other reviewers, its a blue grey with a shimmer that somehow makes my brown eyes pop. I have it as part of the Proof Palatte and to my surprise, this is th only one that reall looks good on me...most of the darker shade are just too bold, so think I need my liner to have shimmer...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this for blue eyes! I love nearly all the smashbox cream liners I've tried. You do usually need to touch them up a bit during the day but I wouldn't say loads. They are also really useable with one another to build layers of subtle colour that will really make your eyes stand out without looking garish.

This colour is a sort of gunmetal i.e. silvery with a touch of blue to it. Goes really well with dark blue or silver eyeshadows or on its own for a slightly glam look without much effort. Perfect for black clothing. continued >>

on 9/1/2004 3:51:00 PM

In general I love Smashbox's cream eyeliners. I bought the sampler set from QVC and found myself gravitating toward 2-3 colors. Thunder, Putty, and this one, Lava. I have blue eyes and Lava looks especially pretty on me. I do find that this color doesn't seem to last as long as the others. By the end of the day it is much fainter. I think I'll try setting it with some powder after applying, though I don't need to do that with the other colors. It is a beautiful color and i would definitely repurchase!

on 7/7/2003 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Lava is a stunning light blue/gray shade. very unique color but a little on the light side. i prefer a darker liner but still like this color nonetheless because it is so pretty!