Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

Filtered by age: 25-29
Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Lava

Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Talc, Nylon 12, Silica, Kaolin (CI 77004), Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, BHT, Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Perfect base for smokey eye. I could never do a proper "smokey" eye until i found this product. HG for smokey eyes.perfect medium grey shade.

on 11/16/2003 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this product! If you order on qvc, you have the option of getting it in a set that includes the brush like I did. I first tried this color in the mini proof creme eyeliner palette. It's a bluish silver that is not too dark or light for me. To my surprise, I fell in love with this bluish color and noticed how much greener my eyes looked with this shade. I promptly ordered the full size of this product with the brush. It's $38 for the set, but it's really worth it. I dare you to try and actually use up all this product. It seems impossible. With the brush (By the way Smashbox includes the best brushes with their kits!)it takes so little to line your eyes. The product should literally last you years! It's also quite versatile, if you smudge the liner before it sets you can create a great smoky look that lasts all day. Big thumbs up!