Chanel Jeans de Chanel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

on 8/17/2006 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely the best eyeshadow quad I have ever purchased! I am fanatical about make-up products, and this one ranks right up there with the best of them. I am very blonde with lightly tanned skin and this quad makes it very easy to achieve that quintessential "smoky eye" without being too trampy...best of all, it's very easy to apply a lot or just a little and achieve too different effects. I don't think Chanel sells this anymore which makes me very worried about what I'm going to do when I run out...

on 6/29/2004 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite Chanel eye shadow purchases. The colors really do remind me of a pair of jeans and their great for smoking up your eyes when you wear jeans. This will last me forever and I will use it forever; these colors won't go out of style.

on 7/12/2003 5:50:00 AM

When I first saw this palette at the counter, I wasn't too sure as I don't wear blue shadows too often, but when the MA applied it on me, it gave a sheer blue look that can easily be intensified with a heavier application. It's so pretty that I'm almost hesitant to use it. The palette is etched with a design that looks like the back pocket on a pair of jeans. It also comes with the usual Chanel black fabric case, but the case is lined in a material that looks like denim and inside the case is a small sponge eye shadow applicator that has a cap on it. It is veru cute but also very usable. It is limited edition, so get it while it's still available =)

Top Rated Eye Shadow