Annabelle Eyebrow Pencil

Annabelle Eyebrow Pencil

4.2

This pencil is creamy, pigmented and stays put! I love the mini brush on the cap, great for brushing my brows. I use this with my nyx eyebrow cake powder or separately and it lasts all day and stays super pigmented all day. The brown is a nice brown with no orange undertone for once! it looks so natural and makes my brows look amazing. Its not expensive either os i definitely recommend you try this!

on 6/26/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No matter how humid the temperature is (and in the Philippines I must say that it's scorching hot!) or no matter how much I crush it in the gym and sweat all over, or swim at the beach or pool, as long as you don't smudge this with anything, IT STAYS PUT! Saying I'm impressed is really an understatement! To think that it doesn't even say it's sweat/water proof! I just I hope they sell it here in the Philippines cuz my stock is about to run out and I can't live without it!

To Read all 41 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/19/2015 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this eyebrow pencil for years and I love it! Blends well and lasts all day.

on 1/20/2015 11:11:00 AM

Good eyebrow pencil! I buy 2 at the same time, I am 010 taupe and I use one pencil to outline my eyebrow (always keeping that pencil tip sharp by sharpening it repeatedly ) and my other pencil I use to fill in my eye brows (doesn't matter if pencil becomes full ) and this method words amazingly!

on 11/20/2014 10:53:00 PM

The only brow pencil you need. I have this in the shade blonde , and have been using it on my brows for the past 4 years. It trumps anything else I've tried , over and over again. I even prefer it to my urban decay brow box due to it's cost, simplicity , and result. It's really easy to apply and looks natural. It also takes half the time to apply than traditional brow powder and wax. You can't go wrong with this one for the price and quality and there are a ton of shades to choose from. I don't think I will ever use anything else. I actually wasted money on the UD brow box because I ended up going back to this pencil liner!

Good product for the cost.

Anastasia's brow wiz has always been my HG brow product but at $28 (CAD), it's just way to expensive. And it only lasts me a month or so (I have sparse brows).

I searched all over and even brought my brow wiz along with me so I could compare the colors with it, because the products I kept trying as "dupes" were always too dark, too orange, etc.

I found Annabelle's pencil in "taupe" and it is an ALMOST perfect match for the brow wiz in "taupe/ash blonde".

Annabelle's goes on easy, stays put, and best of all, it is the right kind of blonde color. I don't get why so many blonde pencils are so orange-y, but they are... This was has no orange color to it at all. And it's 1/4 the price of the brow wiz!

on 6/6/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great standard brow pencil for anyone. Non-irritating, good pigment, good blending (especially with the added bristle top), and very convenient to carry around without worry of needing to have other brushes. The cap is very sturdy so there's not much risk of you losing it as long as you remember to squeeze it down a bit. I have had the 050 Black pencil for several years and it's served me well.

The only downside is how long it lasts. It doesn't boast any sort of water-resistant factor, so I knew what I was getting. I have oily skin, especially along my eyelids and forehead, so this disappears halfway through the day without me touching it, requiring reapplication. It rubs off fairly easy, so if you want something that'll carry out for a whole day, this may not be the choice for you.

Amazing

I have been using this eyebrow pencil everyday for the last 5 years and I love it! I use it in the shade black because my eyebrows are so sparse (eyebrow powders don't work for me cause I don't have much hair for the powder to cling onto so I find pencil is the way to go). It stays on the entire day and even though I carry it with me in my mini makeup bag during the day, I've never had to use it! There is a super handy and very good quality eyebrow spoolie/brush to help blend in the colour. I would highly recommend this for people with sparse eyebrows - it works wonders (and is a bit better than the Rimmel eyebrown pencil).

Love this pencil! I've been using it for 3 months now and it works great! I'm using the dark brown shade and find it goes on my brows smoothly and I don't need to reapply it at all during the day. It also washes off well which is a plus.

Popular Brows Products