Prestige Eyeliner - Sage E-66

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this eyeliner, it is a khaki/earthy green with slight golden shimmer. Perfect with greens, plums, bronzes or gold. I uploaded the picture above, I have this as my eyeliner with L'Oreal golden olive e/s, MAC Mulch in the crease and Lancome Honeymoon under the brow bone with Maybelline Full n' Soft black mascara.Goes on easily, not very dark, more of a medium shade but very wearable for everyday. I layer with black for more impact for an evening eye. I love Prestige!!!

Well, this is a green I can actually wear, which is exceptional. Unfortunately, I think that's because it's barely green at all. I really have to look closely to see that it's not brown or gray, so if you have brown and gray liners you love this one's probably not worth having. It's not really adding anything to my makeup wardrobe. In fact it's making me question my desire for the MAC Rosemary and Thyme eye kohl, since they're supposed to be quite similar. As far as the pencil itself, it's good quality. It has a soft texture, especially for a wooden pencil, since I usually find them too stiff and prefer the automatic kind. The line blends easily when I smudge it with my finger, but otherwise it stays put all day, so the performance is good. I would probably buy another Prestige pencil, but not in this color.