Prestige Eyeliner - Sage E-66

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Can't really see the sage...almost looks like basic black. Nothing special with this.

"Sage" is a dark olive-brown (more brown than green) with no shimmer. It's a bit greyer/darker than "Kiwi". "Pine" is very close to it except a touch darker. Prestige eyeliners are good quality for the price (around 3 USD)--good pigmentation and staying power, creamy, blendable texture, and no skipping or tugging during application. The nonwaterproof ones smear ever so slightly, but I forgive 'em since all pencils will do that on combo/oily/eye-cream-abusin' me :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Sexy and smoldering!! That about sums up how my eyes look when I used this! I have dark brown eyes and this is a beautiful gorgeous colour! Dark khaki greenish goldish. I used to only wear black, brown or occationally a plum eyeliner, but none gave me that sexy look I was hoping to acheive. I heard this was a knockoff of a MAC khol liner so I thought I'd give it a go - I haven't tried MAC so I can't compare quality, but I really do love this eyeliner! It really give me that mysterious sexy look rather than the obvious black eyeliner would and wow does it make my eyes POP! I have oily lids, so I had to take a lippy off for smudging a bit, but I'm still in love with this!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Bummed by this one. Sage is a dark khaki with a whole lotta brown; in fact, I had to put it next to a dark brown eyeliner in order to see *any* green. On me, there wasn't much difference between this and brown, so I promptly returned it.