Prestige Eyeliner - Sage E-66

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this eyeliner, it is a khaki/earthy green with slight golden shimmer. Perfect with greens, plums, bronzes or gold. I uploaded the picture above, I have this as my eyeliner with L'Oreal golden olive e/s, MAC Mulch in the crease and Lancome Honeymoon under the brow bone with Maybelline Full n' Soft black mascara.Goes on easily, not very dark, more of a medium shade but very wearable for everyday. I layer with black for more impact for an evening eye. I love Prestige!!!

This color shows up olive green on me, with a brownish tint, pobably because I'm very fair. This was a decent liner. Went on easily, but I draw all my eyeliners on lightly. Didn't last all day, but it stayed in place while it was on. Good enough for the price.

Can't really see the sage...almost looks like basic black. Nothing special with this.

Well, this is a green I can actually wear, which is exceptional. Unfortunately, I think that's because it's barely green at all. I really have to look closely to see that it's not brown or gray, so if you have brown and gray liners you love this one's probably not worth having. It's not really adding anything to my makeup wardrobe. In fact it's making me question my desire for the MAC Rosemary and Thyme eye kohl, since they're supposed to be quite similar. As far as the pencil itself, it's good quality. It has a soft texture, especially for a wooden pencil, since I usually find them too stiff and prefer the automatic kind. The line blends easily when I smudge it with my finger, but otherwise it stays put all day, so the performance is good. I would probably buy another Prestige pencil, but not in this color.

I like the other knockoffs of MAC kohls (Golden Brown and Poly) but this was a disappointment. It was less green and gold than Rosemary & Thyme, and a much harder eyeliner than the other Prestige kohls. It tugged at my eyelids and barely deposited any color. The color itself was pretty, but in this instance, you get what you pay for.