MAC c-thru lipglass

MAC c-thru lipglass
c-thru lipglass, mac

on 9/6/2016 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been craving MAC Lipglasses (the old school originals as I have been living in Cremeglass land). But I wanted one that was almost clear...but everything I tried was off. I will not use the MAC clear lipglass as once you have had that crack and spring a leak in your handbag, you will never be able to go back. Nymphette is lovely, but so gold flecked it almost looked orange and peachy and just fits better in the summer on me (which is ending). Oyster Girl and Boy Bait were ok, but stil influenced my lip color too much. So a swatching I went and even though it looks milky creamy peach/beige in the tube (so not my shade) I tried it and it swatched almost clear. No glitter, no major color changes, a true "nude" gloss. I wanted this to spruce up mattes, and this will fit the bill perfectly for my nw20, deep winter complexion, brown eyes, dark brown hair.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ahh mistakes! I ordered on the phone asking for a "clear see through Lipglass" & I got the email confirming my order so I screwed up LOL they were sending C-Thru & I had to call & tell them I screwed up & wanted "Clear Lipglass" (the 1 in the squeeze tube) + I ordered Media lipstick besides but the rep felt badly abt the mix up & expedited my shipping. I thought I'd end up def returning C-Thru but my "thing" is nude lips so imagine my shock, awe, & surprise, "here is the prettiest nude Lipglass ever!" So the mix up turned out good I'm not returning this, in fact it turns out to be 1 of my faves all in all! It is a milky pearl beige, very adult star if u want it to be! Or w little makeup very innocent. I've never seen a lip gloss that could end up both ways! Neat!! This may've been a surprise but this is a keeper! My HG! How didn't I find out about this 1 sooner? I own like ev nude lipstick/glass MAC made except this. Very similar to Boy Bait (C-Thru more beige) & Fashion Whim (FW more pink). And I adore the famous vanilla scent of all MAC lip products!!

on 6/30/2015 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I loved this in high school but somehow I forgot about it until recently that I went to my local mac counter and spotted it. I decided to give it a try. Back then I did not wear lipstick I just wore this alone so I tried that and I was not impressed. It slightly mutes out your natural lip color and gives them a glossy shimmer but not a good one. It is a milky nude with a bit of shimmer I now wear it over my nude lipsticks and it looks okay but I wouldn’t repurchase I prefer florabundance lipglass.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Vanilla scented sheer nude peach gloss with just a little shimmer. It lasts well and looks good over nude lipsticks. It's moisturizing and not sticky. Super glossy shine.

on 12/20/2013 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I’m a huge MAC girl when it comes to lip products, but this was a huge disappointment. Its very sheer and I believe this is meant to layer over lipsticks. The pro longwear line much more pigmented and it looks like I will be returning to that. I will not purchase.

on 11/17/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

An absolute true nude with just the slightest hint of peach. Very creamy color, but pretty sheer on the lips, so I'd recommend using this as a gloss coat over a lipstick. As with most lipglasses, it's sticky and kind of tacky. Also has a little bit of shimmer, but it's not too noticeable. Definitely my HG lipgloss. I've repurchased this quite a few times and I will continue to do so.

on 11/8/2013 5:42:00 PM

I WILL ADMIT THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL COLOR BUT IT ALWAYS EMPHASIZES MY DRY CRACKED LIPS (EVEN WHEN I EXFOLIATE) AND IS SUPER STICKY. I have always been a nude lover so will continue to use this every so often; however, for everyday use it is just too goopy. when I do apply it, I like to add a bit of concealer first and than the gloss on top. I cant imagine anyone would want to make-out while wearing this *blush* so BEWARE !

I was a little hesitant of purchasing this lip gloss, but the MAC make-up artist recommended it to me when I was looking for a new nude toned lip gloss as I ran out of my beloved LE Young Thing Lipglass. Surprisingly C-Thru works with my fair complexion and pairs beautifully with some of my fave nude lipsticks. It's a sheer milky beige with very subtle shimmer, that adds depth and shine to a nude lip, and doesn't make me look like a corpse. Personally I 'might' repurchase C-Thru, but I'm waiting and hoping for MAC re-promotes Young Thing Lipglass.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG lipgloss,I finallly found my favorite HG lipgloss, finally, high quality, and great coverage for the camera and videos. C-Thru rock, it is a white pearl beige, I was looking for this all along. I tried this on at the counter, and then purchsed this item. This is my favorite freom all MAC lipglasses and plushglasses and even the dazzlegasses. I have many MAC lipglasses and plushgalles among others, and I love it, but this is my top favorite and it is bridal and moisturizing.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Favorite nude lipglass ever! This one is better than underage in my opinion! My tube is almost empty so I must run to the nearest MAC store to get a back up!