MAC Sheertone Blush in Sincere

Sheertone Blush in SincereSheertone Blush in Sincere

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

So I love how MAC Gingerly looks on people with medium skin. I wanted a blush that did that my fair skin. A MA put this on me and it's exactly what I was looking for. It's a nude, orangey, brown blush that is a great neutral. It's fully matte, pigmented, and blendable. Such an underrated shade within the MAC blush family.

on 9/18/2016 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this beige-coral blush on my NW25 skin tone! I have rosacea, so I am not fond of pink blushes, or any color that intensifies the redness on my face. After applying foundation, this blush in Sincere brings my face back to life without making me look pink or red. I bought this thru the Pro store in a pan with no case, and I have it with about 7 others in a MAC palette. Probably my favorite blush in the palette... :-)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My skin tone is NC15, and I also have a lot of red in my skin, especially my cheeks. When I went to MAC to buy my first blush, the girl at the store recommended this colour for my skin. When she put it on my cheeks in the store, I was sold immediately.
I've only worn pink blushes since I've started wearing make-up because I always thought that that was the only blush that looked good on me. Boy, was I wrong! I rarely wear foundation, so I find that this conceals the redness in my cheeks well, along with my NARS bronzer in Laguna. It also blends well, and the payoff is excellent.
As you can probably guess, I'm definitely buying it again! :D

on 10/12/2012 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i was looking for a muted natural blush to wear for work/daytime & with brighter lippies, most of my blushes consist of very bright peaches. i tried to go with the bobbi brown illuminating blush in maui but it pulled so much red on me that i looked like i had rosacea cheeks. i stopped by mac when i was returning the bb and i would have never in a million years picked this color! it looked like a boring brown peach in the pan and i totally expected it to look muddy on me. its PERFECT-exactly what i was looking for. its a muted, matte peachy brown, very natural. i still get color but its not competing with my lippie. i am NC42, golden warm, asian skin for reference. i will buy this again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Ahh I love love love love this. Im NC32 warm yellow undertones and I can pack this on and it will look like a natural warm color. A muted warm peach with brown in it. Is completely matte and is absolutely gorgeous! Very buildable!

on 5/19/2012 3:24:00 PM

Mac blush Sincere

I wanted a natural blush, not very ''loud'' and i ended up here since i found it at a great deal. I am NC25-30 and i cant see the blush on my face. I think is too sheer and i thing i ve to put on much product to even see it. Maybe its just me and maybe the color isnt proper for my face...In general i like the texture of alla Mac blushes.Maybe i might try Melba :/

on 3/30/2012 4:54:00 AM

Perfect blush - I use for contouring. It stays on all day long, it's close to face skin, and just gives in a little depth or contour to bone structure. I highly recommend it for this purpose.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great color. I use it as a contour shade. I have very fair skin with a yellow undertone and this is the perfet contour color for me. I was initially going to purchase harmony but it was so dark when swathed on my skin! It looked like I rubbed dirt on my skin :( So I got sincere instead and I am so happy with this buy. It's a sheer tone blush, pigmentation is great, I use a tapered stippling brush and the application is amazing. Just the right amount of color. Will definitely buy again

on 1/16/2012 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This blush is stunning. It is such a beautiful, soft color and it gives my olive skin tone a natural tan glow. I went to mac looking for a more natural bronze color because all my blushes are very bright and I wanted something a little more toned down. This blush is perfect and great for everyday. It is also a great blush if you want to do a dramatic eye. So glad I discovered this color.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this colour! I have just recently joined the MAC bandwagon and this blush is a beautiful colour on my asian skin. It gives a beautiful natural peachy/coral flush.

Popular Blush Products