Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shade is beautiful. It's a metallic grey with blue tones. It's super smooth and silky. It applies like a dream and is long lasting.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm yellow toned NC20, and never owned a silver e/s. My eyes are green with a bit of hazel, and all silver jewellery makes my skin even more yellow. Last year I thought to get what I wanted; a really silvery look. Last holiday season I wore Strip with black eyeliner and Heavy Metal Rockstar (silver) eyeliner. Really unique.
This fall I'm going to use Strip with Naked's gray colors for metallic smoky eye.
I think Strip as a foiled silver metallic, I don't see blue in it. If you want it to turn more blue, then use iridescent white-blue or some other blue.

on 4/10/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a must have! This is by far my favorite silver ES ever. I bought this about a year ago and it recently shattered, & I had to buy a new one. This shadow is very versatile, I can do both natural looks, and smokey eyes with it. I use this at least 3-4 times a week because I just can't get enough of it! This is everything & more for the price! The color pay off is great, its truly a very bold silver! It also blends out easily for more natural looks. I love love love this shadow!

on 4/9/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my favourite silver shadow. It's an absolutely gorgeous true silver. It's really pigmented and goes on smoothly. I love it for a silver smoky eye. Would definitely repurchase, but a little goes a long way, so not sure I'll ever need to.

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This shadow is nothing special. For much less money, I could find the exact shade in a drug store brand. The color looked okay on me. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.

I love this shimmery light blue colored shadow. It stays very nicely and seems to go where you put it. I have bought and re-bought this product and others from this line. I think that Urban Decay puts something like a moisturizer in their shadows b/c it seems to glide on better than most. Very pretty shade and nice line.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeshaow appears more baby blue with a HINT of silver, not the other way around, but oh well. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I would buy more UD eyeshaows in the future based on this purchase.

on 9/13/2005 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

At first glance Strip is very unassuming, which is ironic since the name of this product is not.. hooboy.*bangs drum* But anyways, in the pot Strip is irredescent gray/purple/blue, but on me it shows up as a light purple..or almost like a lilac. To compare the color, Strip is a cousin to MAC's anti-establishment, Moth Brow, Idol eyes, ect..ect...Don't get me wrong, I like these colors, but sometimes one can have too many of the same color! Today I used Strip in my crease area and Shattered on my lid, and black liner and black mascara. Maybe I'm going blind, or becoming color blind or the lighting has been screwy in my house, but this combination turned my green eyes blue. But either way, it's a beautiful springy-color combination. Strip is also one of the handful of UD eyeshadows that doesn't contain massive chunks of glitter. Thank you Urban Decay. The product will last a looonnggg time, so the 15 bucks spent is well worth it. And UD shadows are long lasting alone on their own, but paired with my HG primer potion the staying power is unbelievable! I will repurchase if I ever hit pan! [LLL/greeneyes/brownhair/neutral skin tone/oily lids]

on 3/23/2005 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Oh, this is a wonderful colour - it just looks horrible on my light olive skin. If you can pull off blue eyeshadows, then this intensely coloured blue-silver is perfect for you. Just not for me. High marks anyway.

on 6/25/2004 9:54:00 AM

I really wanted a blue/silver eyeshadow and when i saw this i had to have it! Just the right amount of glitter in and makes my green eyes pop! I love it :D