Urban Decay Strip

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/2/2012 8:18:00 PM

Got this as part of a Sephora order, but it's not my first rodeo with UD eyeshadows. This is my first time with Strip and I adore it. I see purple and blue tones in the grey/silver. It's a really unique shade. Fun for highlights on smokey eyes, or as a base for something like M.A.C. Moth Brown. It glides on, has decent pigmentation, and I got it on sale at Sephora!
Like all UD, cute packaging and great product names.
Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful silver color! Easy to build, not glittery. Has stunning blue undertones. Can be worn everyday or as a fun going out color. Turns up great in photo shoots!

I love this! The perfect silver with blue overtones, and no glitter. Just shimmer for days and great pigementation. You can go for a simple look and just wear it on the lid with some black eyeliner, or use it as a base for a smoky eye. I will definitely buy this again whenever I run out.

on 6/13/2010 2:31:00 PM

I guess I might be the only person who sees this as a purple-silver color? This is possibly the prettiest eyeshadow I have. It looks amazing with my hazel eyes. I wear it in the crease with vapor on the lid, or I just wear this over vapor all over the lid. I am warm-toned (NC25), but due to my hair color (blonde), I like cool-toned eyeshadows like this on me. I will definitely repurchase. Last week was the first time I've ever bought an Urban Decay shadow, and I am incredibly impressed. I plan to buy more.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

UD Strip is the sexiest shade of blue-gray eyeshadow! I use it with MAC Black Tied or Knight Divine and Carbon for a gorgeous shimmering smokey eye. Strip is hands-down my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. It's highly pigmented and the color payoff is excellent! Definitely a must-have in my eyeshadow collection.

i went to sephora today in search of a nice silver eyeshadow and i tried this one. it's a blue-hued silver and it looks really pretty with my eyes which are a brown/green hazel. it stays put a while, too! it's been on for over 7 hours now and still looks great. very pretty! it has a nice luster and sheen and it really pops! i love how it picks up the light. i never thought i'd look good in a silvery blue but i was wrong! looks great on! <3

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If you are a lover of silver shadow then you must pick this up! Very pretty color that makes my hazel eyes pop.

on 3/17/2003 9:13:00 PM

Loved it!Medium silver with blue glitter.I like to use this in the crease with my stila twilight eyeshadow.The result?A nice silvery smokey eye!

on 3/10/2003 8:06:00 PM

Strip is called a slate blue on the Urban Decay website but it is really more of a beautiful deep silver with "slight" blue undertones and blue miniature glitter. It truly is a gorgeous color, and it really makes my hazel eyes pop, and as with all Urban Decay shadows it has great pigmentation and staying power. Strip works beautifully for a dramatic smoky eye look for girls who are afraid to go to dark. Another beautiful eyeshadow from Urban Decay!

on 7/27/2002 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is such a pretty blueish gray.