Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

holy pigmentation batman. i love urban decay eyeshadows, even the glitter ones - seriously - with some teo faced glitter glue they r amazing. anyway back to strip. this is the most gorgeous silver with a hint of blue. makes for a very interesting base to a smokey eye. the texture is something else at first touch its almost like a cream, amazing. i will always repurchase this.

on 6/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

I love this color. It's a dark, bluish silver that looks black in some lights. It's a classic Urban Decay multifaceted metallic shimmer eyeshadow, and it goes on smoothly. It reminds me of a darker version of Mary Jane.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great silver eyeshadow. One of the best, if not the best. It's got a gunmetal gray sheen to it, with a tint of icy blue. You can really pick up those cool frosty tones when you sweep it on. It's not as iridescent or sparkly as 'Uzi', and not as light as ;Vapor'...both other silver shadows from Urban Decay. So this is perfect if you're not as keen on too much glitter.

on 10/27/2008 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Two words to describe this eyeshadow: sexy and glamorous. Blue-eyed girls, like me should definitely give this color a shot. I love metallic grey eyeshadows, and this fits that description pretty well. However, this is a bit more blue-based, rather than grey. As with all Urban Decay eyeshadows, the color is intense and lasts forever. This is a winner!

What a fabulous eye shadow. I like to apply it really heavy, for nights out or special occasions. It is very silvery, yet dark and edgy. I've never used anything like it. Pure, bright pigment, great quality. Goes great with smokey eyeliner.

What impressed me the most is that it stays on all night, even a long night of partying and dancing.

on 7/23/2007 2:27:00 PM

I would describe this shade as a grey-silver with an icy blue tint to it. I love this color, it looks beautiful and I wear it all of the time. It has become one of my favorites, if not my favorite eye shadow. It's great to wear during the day or on a night out. I like how it makes my blue-grey eyes stand out. People here comment that you can find similar colors from other brands, which is true. However, I love metallic greys like this, so it is worth the price for me (plus Urban Decay is great quality). For anyone that likes a metallic, smoky-eyed look, than this is for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my HG eyeshadows paired with sin. I love this silver! I had stopped myself several times from buying it because I thought I could get away with just plain silver. I finally bought some and boy was I wrong! It has a slight blue hue in it that makes it perfect. It makes my blue eyes pop! It goes on great and stays extra long if you use the primer potion. I am deff. buying more when I run out!

on 2/7/2006 8:08:00 PM

Strip is a very pretty silvery/blue colour. This was my first Urban Decay purchase and it did not disappoint. It looks very pretty with MAC Aquadisiac. The look is frosty and the texture is smooth and easy to work with.

on 9/7/2005 4:17:00 PM

Holy crap. This smoky-silver-blue makes the world's best smoky eye. I've been looking for something like this forever.

on 5/7/2005 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this colour. it can be used anytime and for a range of purposes - as a heavy, all over cover for a vibrant effect or used more softly in a 'smoky eye' look. would definitly buy again!!