Urban Decay Strip

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shade is beautiful. It's a metallic grey with blue tones. It's super smooth and silky. It applies like a dream and is long lasting.

on 5/31/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the most amazing shade of silver and makes a lovely contrast for a smokey eye. HG & a staple for life, and WAY prettier than its cousin S&M IMO!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

UD Strip is the sexiest shade of blue-gray eyeshadow! I use it with MAC Black Tied or Knight Divine and Carbon for a gorgeous shimmering smokey eye. Strip is hands-down my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. It's highly pigmented and the color payoff is excellent! Definitely a must-have in my eyeshadow collection.

on 4/12/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

YES .. Something to rival my beloved MAC Platinum metal pigment! Strip Eyeshadow is a highly pigmented medium grey with amazing white shimmer! It's unique in that is has blue undertones. What I love about this shadow is depending on the lighting or what you're wearing with it .. sometimes the shimmer looks more blue, sometime it looks more silvery white. This one is nicely pigmented so it's easy to go overboard. A light of wash of this makes my brown eyes popl!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this thinking it was a plain silver eyeshadow, and I was surprised to find that there is an ice blue tint to this when I apply it to my eyes. But it ended up being very beautiful on my brown eyes and makes an excellent base for a smokey eye. I worn it on its own and it held nicely on my oily lids.