Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my ultimate go-to eyeshadow! I love how pigmented this eye shadow is. The color that it appears is very true to the color that you see. This is not the case with some other metallic grey eye shadows that I've tried, where they look gorgeous, but look rather lackluster after being applied. The color makes my deep blue-grey eyes pop and gives that smokey eyed look perfectly. It is also "safe" enough to wear for the office, but bold enough to wear out at night, especially with some liquid black liner. I hope this color stays around, because it would be a huge loss to be without this!

on 5/31/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the most amazing shade of silver and makes a lovely contrast for a smokey eye. HG & a staple for life, and WAY prettier than its cousin S&M IMO!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great silver eyeshadow. One of the best, if not the best. It's got a gunmetal gray sheen to it, with a tint of icy blue. You can really pick up those cool frosty tones when you sweep it on. It's not as iridescent or sparkly as 'Uzi', and not as light as ;Vapor'...both other silver shadows from Urban Decay. So this is perfect if you're not as keen on too much glitter.

on 10/27/2008 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Two words to describe this eyeshadow: sexy and glamorous. Blue-eyed girls, like me should definitely give this color a shot. I love metallic grey eyeshadows, and this fits that description pretty well. However, this is a bit more blue-based, rather than grey. As with all Urban Decay eyeshadows, the color is intense and lasts forever. This is a winner!

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This shadow is nothing special. For much less money, I could find the exact shade in a drug store brand. The color looked okay on me. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this thinking it was a plain silver eyeshadow, and I was surprised to find that there is an ice blue tint to this when I apply it to my eyes. But it ended up being very beautiful on my brown eyes and makes an excellent base for a smokey eye. I worn it on its own and it held nicely on my oily lids.