Urban Decay Strip

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shade is beautiful. It's a metallic grey with blue tones. It's super smooth and silky. It applies like a dream and is long lasting.

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! The formula is wonderful, buttery, pigmented and just omg so amazing! The color is stunning metallic medium silver with obvious blue undertones. Absolutly worth the money and this is one of the shadows that helps credit Urban Decays reputation for the best eyeshadows

I love this! The perfect silver with blue overtones, and no glitter. Just shimmer for days and great pigementation. You can go for a simple look and just wear it on the lid with some black eyeliner, or use it as a base for a smoky eye. I will definitely buy this again whenever I run out.

on 6/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

I love this color. It's a dark, bluish silver that looks black in some lights. It's a classic Urban Decay multifaceted metallic shimmer eyeshadow, and it goes on smoothly. It reminds me of a darker version of Mary Jane.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this as a freebie so I didn't pick it out myself. But when I came home and tried it out - WOW. It is an amazing color for a shimmery smokey-eye. I am so happy for coming across this amazing eyeshadow!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeshaow appears more baby blue with a HINT of silver, not the other way around, but oh well. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I would buy more UD eyeshaows in the future based on this purchase.

on 7/12/2003 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I consider this a silver. Deep metallic silver with a slight blue undertone I really really love this one its one of my favorites i use it with mac's electra under the brow bone and strip on the lid and mac's night owl (black) in the crease and to line . its veryy metallic! love it.