Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/2/2012 8:18:00 PM

Got this as part of a Sephora order, but it's not my first rodeo with UD eyeshadows. This is my first time with Strip and I adore it. I see purple and blue tones in the grey/silver. It's a really unique shade. Fun for highlights on smokey eyes, or as a base for something like M.A.C. Moth Brown. It glides on, has decent pigmentation, and I got it on sale at Sephora!
Like all UD, cute packaging and great product names.
Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm yellow toned NC20, and never owned a silver e/s. My eyes are green with a bit of hazel, and all silver jewellery makes my skin even more yellow. Last year I thought to get what I wanted; a really silvery look. Last holiday season I wore Strip with black eyeliner and Heavy Metal Rockstar (silver) eyeliner. Really unique.
This fall I'm going to use Strip with Naked's gray colors for metallic smoky eye.
I think Strip as a foiled silver metallic, I don't see blue in it. If you want it to turn more blue, then use iridescent white-blue or some other blue.

on 6/13/2010 2:31:00 PM

I guess I might be the only person who sees this as a purple-silver color? This is possibly the prettiest eyeshadow I have. It looks amazing with my hazel eyes. I wear it in the crease with vapor on the lid, or I just wear this over vapor all over the lid. I am warm-toned (NC25), but due to my hair color (blonde), I like cool-toned eyeshadows like this on me. I will definitely repurchase. Last week was the first time I've ever bought an Urban Decay shadow, and I am incredibly impressed. I plan to buy more.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVE this eyeshadow!!!! :) I am one happy chick I just got this eyeshadow today. It is so pretty <3 i haven't worn it but I'm sure it will not dissapoint me ;)
-DarkGlamour17

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

UD Strip is the sexiest shade of blue-gray eyeshadow! I use it with MAC Black Tied or Knight Divine and Carbon for a gorgeous shimmering smokey eye. Strip is hands-down my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. It's highly pigmented and the color payoff is excellent! Definitely a must-have in my eyeshadow collection.

on 4/12/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

YES .. Something to rival my beloved MAC Platinum metal pigment! Strip Eyeshadow is a highly pigmented medium grey with amazing white shimmer! It's unique in that is has blue undertones. What I love about this shadow is depending on the lighting or what you're wearing with it .. sometimes the shimmer looks more blue, sometime it looks more silvery white. This one is nicely pigmented so it's easy to go overboard. A light of wash of this makes my brown eyes popl!

on 4/9/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my favourite silver shadow. It's an absolutely gorgeous true silver. It's really pigmented and goes on smoothly. I love it for a silver smoky eye. Would definitely repurchase, but a little goes a long way, so not sure I'll ever need to.

on 3/23/2005 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Oh, this is a wonderful colour - it just looks horrible on my light olive skin. If you can pull off blue eyeshadows, then this intensely coloured blue-silver is perfect for you. Just not for me. High marks anyway.