Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful silver color! Easy to build, not glittery. Has stunning blue undertones. Can be worn everyday or as a fun going out color. Turns up great in photo shoots!

on 4/10/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a must have! This is by far my favorite silver ES ever. I bought this about a year ago and it recently shattered, & I had to buy a new one. This shadow is very versatile, I can do both natural looks, and smokey eyes with it. I use this at least 3-4 times a week because I just can't get enough of it! This is everything & more for the price! The color pay off is great, its truly a very bold silver! It also blends out easily for more natural looks. I love love love this shadow!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I purchased both S&M and Strip because I did not know which color would best suit my NC 43 skintone. It turns out that both of these colors are very similar. I do perfer Strip because the color is more pigmented and the texture seems to be more smoother. This is my first UD e/s and I am very impressed with the quality of this e/s so I will be adding more to my collection.

on 3/19/2005 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This e/s is the softest, most pigmented e/s I have ever tried. A little definitely goes a long way, which is good since it's such a beautiful silvery color. I love pairing this with my Mark On the Edge liquid e/l. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this e/s because of the reviews here..which are invaluable. I also got this with Crash, and you know what a fiasco I had with that e/s. Anyway...that fateful night with Crash, I also attempted to experiment with Strip-better results with this little guy.

Strip-definitely a silvery blue frost. Good texture-goes on easily and does go on as it shows in the pan..although I do think the blue undertone of the shade is more prominent on the lids-which is nice. Am still experimenting with the shade..but I really can't say anything bad about the shade..definitely interesting and worth a try if you are tired of frosty silver e/s...

I love this color... just the perfect shade of silver I never knew I needed--not too light and not too smokey. Looks great over most of my other eyeshadows and really changes the look. Goes on smooth and blends beautifully. I love it as a veil over envy.

on 4/4/2003 2:27:00 AM

PRICE: US$15.00

Urban Decay's eyeshadows were what introduced me to the eyeshadow world, and I've never looked back. They range from fun colors to more muted ones, and the quality is awesome with great staying power. Slate is a medium to deep silver when applied and has micro blueish sparkles through it. I think it looks fantastic on dark eyes, and I like using it in the crease with Stila's eye glaze in Moon as a wash over the entire lid. If I use it wet (with Visine), I find that using it as a liner makes a really gorgeous muted smokey eye look!

continued >>

on 4/3/2003 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

When I do wear this and take the time to put it on correctly, it is pretty. (Silver greys enhance blue eyes, they say). But as far as UD wonderful texture goes, this one lacks a little. More of it winds up on my face as I apply and it doesn't blend as well as some of the other UD satins. It is a high maintenance shadow, but you can pull of a pretty look with it.