Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my ultimate go-to eyeshadow! I love how pigmented this eye shadow is. The color that it appears is very true to the color that you see. This is not the case with some other metallic grey eye shadows that I've tried, where they look gorgeous, but look rather lackluster after being applied. The color makes my deep blue-grey eyes pop and gives that smokey eyed look perfectly. It is also "safe" enough to wear for the office, but bold enough to wear out at night, especially with some liquid black liner. I hope this color stays around, because it would be a huge loss to be without this!

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! The formula is wonderful, buttery, pigmented and just omg so amazing! The color is stunning metallic medium silver with obvious blue undertones. Absolutly worth the money and this is one of the shadows that helps credit Urban Decays reputation for the best eyeshadows

on 6/13/2010 2:31:00 PM

I guess I might be the only person who sees this as a purple-silver color? This is possibly the prettiest eyeshadow I have. It looks amazing with my hazel eyes. I wear it in the crease with vapor on the lid, or I just wear this over vapor all over the lid. I am warm-toned (NC25), but due to my hair color (blonde), I like cool-toned eyeshadows like this on me. I will definitely repurchase. Last week was the first time I've ever bought an Urban Decay shadow, and I am incredibly impressed. I plan to buy more.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this as a freebie so I didn't pick it out myself. But when I came home and tried it out - WOW. It is an amazing color for a shimmery smokey-eye. I am so happy for coming across this amazing eyeshadow!

on 4/10/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a must have! This is by far my favorite silver ES ever. I bought this about a year ago and it recently shattered, & I had to buy a new one. This shadow is very versatile, I can do both natural looks, and smokey eyes with it. I use this at least 3-4 times a week because I just can't get enough of it! This is everything & more for the price! The color pay off is great, its truly a very bold silver! It also blends out easily for more natural looks. I love love love this shadow!

on 10/27/2008 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Two words to describe this eyeshadow: sexy and glamorous. Blue-eyed girls, like me should definitely give this color a shot. I love metallic grey eyeshadows, and this fits that description pretty well. However, this is a bit more blue-based, rather than grey. As with all Urban Decay eyeshadows, the color is intense and lasts forever. This is a winner!

on 9/11/2006 12:15:00 AM

This is my all-time favourite eyeshadow! It appears grey-ish silver with a hint of blue on me. (I have fair to medium Asian skin.) The pigment is very dense and with just a little dab the colour goes on smoothly. I find it compliments my brown eyes and makes them pop even without eyeliner. It's perfect for creating smokey eyes as well! I sure will repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeshaow appears more baby blue with a HINT of silver, not the other way around, but oh well. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I would buy more UD eyeshaows in the future based on this purchase.

on 3/19/2005 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This e/s is the softest, most pigmented e/s I have ever tried. A little definitely goes a long way, which is good since it's such a beautiful silvery color. I love pairing this with my Mark On the Edge liquid e/l. :)

on 12/29/2003 11:28:00 PM

I love UD shadows. This one is one of my favorites in terms of color. It is a slate blue shimmer, no glitter at all. It works well on my PPP with blue eyes. However, it creases on me like mad. This is the only UD shadow I own that does so.
** I just read everyone reviews... mine has no glitter in it. I have the tin style packaging... I don't know if they changed formula or what....