Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

What a fabulous eye shadow. I like to apply it really heavy, for nights out or special occasions. It is very silvery, yet dark and edgy. I've never used anything like it. Pure, bright pigment, great quality. Goes great with smokey eyeliner.

What impressed me the most is that it stays on all night, even a long night of partying and dancing.

I love this shimmery light blue colored shadow. It stays very nicely and seems to go where you put it. I have bought and re-bought this product and others from this line. I think that Urban Decay puts something like a moisturizer in their shadows b/c it seems to glide on better than most. Very pretty shade and nice line.

on 9/11/2006 12:15:00 AM

This is my all-time favourite eyeshadow! It appears grey-ish silver with a hint of blue on me. (I have fair to medium Asian skin.) The pigment is very dense and with just a little dab the colour goes on smoothly. I find it compliments my brown eyes and makes them pop even without eyeliner. It's perfect for creating smokey eyes as well! I sure will repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my HG eyeshadows paired with sin. I love this silver! I had stopped myself several times from buying it because I thought I could get away with just plain silver. I finally bought some and boy was I wrong! It has a slight blue hue in it that makes it perfect. It makes my blue eyes pop! It goes on great and stays extra long if you use the primer potion. I am deff. buying more when I run out!

i went to sephora today in search of a nice silver eyeshadow and i tried this one. it's a blue-hued silver and it looks really pretty with my eyes which are a brown/green hazel. it stays put a while, too! it's been on for over 7 hours now and still looks great. very pretty! it has a nice luster and sheen and it really pops! i love how it picks up the light. i never thought i'd look good in a silvery blue but i was wrong! looks great on! <3

on 5/1/2006 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Strip is a tiny bit gritter then the other UD e/s, but it still goes on fairly smoothly, especially with a bit of blending. I pair this with MAC's knight divine nyx's opal, and Milani's mercury for a silvery/grey smokey eye. Like night divine and opal, strip has a hint of blue tint with its bright silver.

on 1/28/2005 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice color but nothing special. Its a medium silvery blue color. Its not quite dark enough for a smoky grey and the silver definately has a tone of blue in it. IMO better for the lid than the crease. Its pretty but i was looking for more of a grey shade than blue. No glitter which i love and its top quality. Nicely pigmented and glides on smoothly. Its not what i was looking for but its still a great color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this e/s because of the reviews here..which are invaluable. I also got this with Crash, and you know what a fiasco I had with that e/s. Anyway...that fateful night with Crash, I also attempted to experiment with Strip-better results with this little guy.

Strip-definitely a silvery blue frost. Good texture-goes on easily and does go on as it shows in the pan..although I do think the blue undertone of the shade is more prominent on the lids-which is nice. Am still experimenting with the shade..but I really can't say anything bad about the shade..definitely interesting and worth a try if you are tired of frosty silver e/s...