Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/2/2012 8:18:00 PM

Got this as part of a Sephora order, but it's not my first rodeo with UD eyeshadows. This is my first time with Strip and I adore it. I see purple and blue tones in the grey/silver. It's a really unique shade. Fun for highlights on smokey eyes, or as a base for something like M.A.C. Moth Brown. It glides on, has decent pigmentation, and I got it on sale at Sephora!
Like all UD, cute packaging and great product names.
Would repurchase.

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! The formula is wonderful, buttery, pigmented and just omg so amazing! The color is stunning metallic medium silver with obvious blue undertones. Absolutly worth the money and this is one of the shadows that helps credit Urban Decays reputation for the best eyeshadows

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful silver color! Easy to build, not glittery. Has stunning blue undertones. Can be worn everyday or as a fun going out color. Turns up great in photo shoots!

I love this! The perfect silver with blue overtones, and no glitter. Just shimmer for days and great pigementation. You can go for a simple look and just wear it on the lid with some black eyeliner, or use it as a base for a smoky eye. I will definitely buy this again whenever I run out.

holy pigmentation batman. i love urban decay eyeshadows, even the glitter ones - seriously - with some teo faced glitter glue they r amazing. anyway back to strip. this is the most gorgeous silver with a hint of blue. makes for a very interesting base to a smokey eye. the texture is something else at first touch its almost like a cream, amazing. i will always repurchase this.

on 6/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

I love this color. It's a dark, bluish silver that looks black in some lights. It's a classic Urban Decay multifaceted metallic shimmer eyeshadow, and it goes on smoothly. It reminds me of a darker version of Mary Jane.

on 6/13/2010 2:31:00 PM

I guess I might be the only person who sees this as a purple-silver color? This is possibly the prettiest eyeshadow I have. It looks amazing with my hazel eyes. I wear it in the crease with vapor on the lid, or I just wear this over vapor all over the lid. I am warm-toned (NC25), but due to my hair color (blonde), I like cool-toned eyeshadows like this on me. I will definitely repurchase. Last week was the first time I've ever bought an Urban Decay shadow, and I am incredibly impressed. I plan to buy more.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this as a freebie so I didn't pick it out myself. But when I came home and tried it out - WOW. It is an amazing color for a shimmery smokey-eye. I am so happy for coming across this amazing eyeshadow!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

UD Strip is the sexiest shade of blue-gray eyeshadow! I use it with MAC Black Tied or Knight Divine and Carbon for a gorgeous shimmering smokey eye. Strip is hands-down my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. It's highly pigmented and the color payoff is excellent! Definitely a must-have in my eyeshadow collection.

on 4/10/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a must have! This is by far my favorite silver ES ever. I bought this about a year ago and it recently shattered, & I had to buy a new one. This shadow is very versatile, I can do both natural looks, and smokey eyes with it. I use this at least 3-4 times a week because I just can't get enough of it! This is everything & more for the price! The color pay off is great, its truly a very bold silver! It also blends out easily for more natural looks. I love love love this shadow!