Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my ultimate go-to eyeshadow! I love how pigmented this eye shadow is. The color that it appears is very true to the color that you see. This is not the case with some other metallic grey eye shadows that I've tried, where they look gorgeous, but look rather lackluster after being applied. The color makes my deep blue-grey eyes pop and gives that smokey eyed look perfectly. It is also "safe" enough to wear for the office, but bold enough to wear out at night, especially with some liquid black liner. I hope this color stays around, because it would be a huge loss to be without this!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shade is beautiful. It's a metallic grey with blue tones. It's super smooth and silky. It applies like a dream and is long lasting.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm yellow toned NC20, and never owned a silver e/s. My eyes are green with a bit of hazel, and all silver jewellery makes my skin even more yellow. Last year I thought to get what I wanted; a really silvery look. Last holiday season I wore Strip with black eyeliner and Heavy Metal Rockstar (silver) eyeliner. Really unique.
This fall I'm going to use Strip with Naked's gray colors for metallic smoky eye.
I think Strip as a foiled silver metallic, I don't see blue in it. If you want it to turn more blue, then use iridescent white-blue or some other blue.

on 4/12/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

YES .. Something to rival my beloved MAC Platinum metal pigment! Strip Eyeshadow is a highly pigmented medium grey with amazing white shimmer! It's unique in that is has blue undertones. What I love about this shadow is depending on the lighting or what you're wearing with it .. sometimes the shimmer looks more blue, sometime it looks more silvery white. This one is nicely pigmented so it's easy to go overboard. A light of wash of this makes my brown eyes popl!

on 10/27/2008 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Two words to describe this eyeshadow: sexy and glamorous. Blue-eyed girls, like me should definitely give this color a shot. I love metallic grey eyeshadows, and this fits that description pretty well. However, this is a bit more blue-based, rather than grey. As with all Urban Decay eyeshadows, the color is intense and lasts forever. This is a winner!

on 7/23/2007 2:27:00 PM

I would describe this shade as a grey-silver with an icy blue tint to it. I love this color, it looks beautiful and I wear it all of the time. It has become one of my favorites, if not my favorite eye shadow. It's great to wear during the day or on a night out. I like how it makes my blue-grey eyes stand out. People here comment that you can find similar colors from other brands, which is true. However, I love metallic greys like this, so it is worth the price for me (plus Urban Decay is great quality). For anyone that likes a metallic, smoky-eyed look, than this is for you.

on 9/7/2005 4:17:00 PM

Holy crap. This smoky-silver-blue makes the world's best smoky eye. I've been looking for something like this forever.

on 8/22/2005 6:40:00 AM

Pretty! This is a very glittery metallic blueish silver shadow. It's discoish but you can tone it down. It's lovely. *I heart this.*

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I mistakenly bought MAC's cream colour base in Slick thinking it would be as intense as my newly found Strip. I now know the two don't compare. Strip is the best silver eyeshadow on the market...hands down! This metallic gem is the exact shade I've been searching for! It's very pigmented and if applied correctly can give you that 'celebrity' glow. It makes my eyes look professionally made up. Just a smidgen in the center makes them pop! And it has superb staying power. Will definitely purchase again.

on 6/25/2004 9:54:00 AM

I really wanted a blue/silver eyeshadow and when i saw this i had to have it! Just the right amount of glitter in and makes my green eyes pop! I love it :D