Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/2/2012 8:18:00 PM

Got this as part of a Sephora order, but it's not my first rodeo with UD eyeshadows. This is my first time with Strip and I adore it. I see purple and blue tones in the grey/silver. It's a really unique shade. Fun for highlights on smokey eyes, or as a base for something like M.A.C. Moth Brown. It glides on, has decent pigmentation, and I got it on sale at Sephora!
Like all UD, cute packaging and great product names.
Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm yellow toned NC20, and never owned a silver e/s. My eyes are green with a bit of hazel, and all silver jewellery makes my skin even more yellow. Last year I thought to get what I wanted; a really silvery look. Last holiday season I wore Strip with black eyeliner and Heavy Metal Rockstar (silver) eyeliner. Really unique.
This fall I'm going to use Strip with Naked's gray colors for metallic smoky eye.
I think Strip as a foiled silver metallic, I don't see blue in it. If you want it to turn more blue, then use iridescent white-blue or some other blue.

I love this! The perfect silver with blue overtones, and no glitter. Just shimmer for days and great pigementation. You can go for a simple look and just wear it on the lid with some black eyeliner, or use it as a base for a smoky eye. I will definitely buy this again whenever I run out.

holy pigmentation batman. i love urban decay eyeshadows, even the glitter ones - seriously - with some teo faced glitter glue they r amazing. anyway back to strip. this is the most gorgeous silver with a hint of blue. makes for a very interesting base to a smokey eye. the texture is something else at first touch its almost like a cream, amazing. i will always repurchase this.

on 6/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

I love this color. It's a dark, bluish silver that looks black in some lights. It's a classic Urban Decay multifaceted metallic shimmer eyeshadow, and it goes on smoothly. It reminds me of a darker version of Mary Jane.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVE this eyeshadow!!!! :) I am one happy chick I just got this eyeshadow today. It is so pretty <3 i haven't worn it but I'm sure it will not dissapoint me ;)
-DarkGlamour17

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great silver eyeshadow. One of the best, if not the best. It's got a gunmetal gray sheen to it, with a tint of icy blue. You can really pick up those cool frosty tones when you sweep it on. It's not as iridescent or sparkly as 'Uzi', and not as light as ;Vapor'...both other silver shadows from Urban Decay. So this is perfect if you're not as keen on too much glitter.

on 4/9/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my favourite silver shadow. It's an absolutely gorgeous true silver. It's really pigmented and goes on smoothly. I love it for a silver smoky eye. Would definitely repurchase, but a little goes a long way, so not sure I'll ever need to.

What a fabulous eye shadow. I like to apply it really heavy, for nights out or special occasions. It is very silvery, yet dark and edgy. I've never used anything like it. Pure, bright pigment, great quality. Goes great with smokey eyeliner.

What impressed me the most is that it stays on all night, even a long night of partying and dancing.

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This shadow is nothing special. For much less money, I could find the exact shade in a drug store brand. The color looked okay on me. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.