Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/7/2005 4:17:00 PM

Holy crap. This smoky-silver-blue makes the world's best smoky eye. I've been looking for something like this forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this e/s because of the reviews here..which are invaluable. I also got this with Crash, and you know what a fiasco I had with that e/s. Anyway...that fateful night with Crash, I also attempted to experiment with Strip-better results with this little guy.

Strip-definitely a silvery blue frost. Good texture-goes on easily and does go on as it shows in the pan..although I do think the blue undertone of the shade is more prominent on the lids-which is nice. Am still experimenting with the shade..but I really can't say anything bad about the shade..definitely interesting and worth a try if you are tired of frosty silver e/s...

I love this color... just the perfect shade of silver I never knew I needed--not too light and not too smokey. Looks great over most of my other eyeshadows and really changes the look. Goes on smooth and blends beautifully. I love it as a veil over envy.

on 4/4/2003 2:27:00 AM

PRICE: US$15.00

Urban Decay's eyeshadows were what introduced me to the eyeshadow world, and I've never looked back. They range from fun colors to more muted ones, and the quality is awesome with great staying power. Slate is a medium to deep silver when applied and has micro blueish sparkles through it. I think it looks fantastic on dark eyes, and I like using it in the crease with Stila's eye glaze in Moon as a wash over the entire lid. If I use it wet (with Visine), I find that using it as a liner makes a really gorgeous muted smokey eye look!

continued >>

on 4/3/2003 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

When I do wear this and take the time to put it on correctly, it is pretty. (Silver greys enhance blue eyes, they say). But as far as UD wonderful texture goes, this one lacks a little. More of it winds up on my face as I apply and it doesn't blend as well as some of the other UD satins. It is a high maintenance shadow, but you can pull of a pretty look with it.

on 3/10/2003 8:06:00 PM

Strip is called a slate blue on the Urban Decay website but it is really more of a beautiful deep silver with "slight" blue undertones and blue miniature glitter. It truly is a gorgeous color, and it really makes my hazel eyes pop, and as with all Urban Decay shadows it has great pigmentation and staying power. Strip works beautifully for a dramatic smoky eye look for girls who are afraid to go to dark. Another beautiful eyeshadow from Urban Decay!

on 7/27/2002 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is such a pretty blueish gray.