Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This shadow is nothing special. For much less money, I could find the exact shade in a drug store brand. The color looked okay on me. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.

on 1/28/2005 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice color but nothing special. Its a medium silvery blue color. Its not quite dark enough for a smoky grey and the silver definately has a tone of blue in it. IMO better for the lid than the crease. Its pretty but i was looking for more of a grey shade than blue. No glitter which i love and its top quality. Nicely pigmented and glides on smoothly. Its not what i was looking for but its still a great color.

on 4/3/2003 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

When I do wear this and take the time to put it on correctly, it is pretty. (Silver greys enhance blue eyes, they say). But as far as UD wonderful texture goes, this one lacks a little. More of it winds up on my face as I apply and it doesn't blend as well as some of the other UD satins. It is a high maintenance shadow, but you can pull of a pretty look with it.

Strip is a blue-ish silver eyeshadow with some subtle blue sparkles in it, pretty and makes my green eyes pop

on 12/14/2002 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this color. It's a beautiful slate blue but it just washes me out. (I'm a olive toned MMM)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm yellow toned NC20, and never owned a silver e/s. My eyes are green with a bit of hazel, and all silver jewellery makes my skin even more yellow. Last year I thought to get what I wanted; a really silvery look. Last holiday season I wore Strip with black eyeliner and Heavy Metal Rockstar (silver) eyeliner. Really unique.
This fall I'm going to use Strip with Naked's gray colors for metallic smoky eye.
I think Strip as a foiled silver metallic, I don't see blue in it. If you want it to turn more blue, then use iridescent white-blue or some other blue.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great silver eyeshadow. One of the best, if not the best. It's got a gunmetal gray sheen to it, with a tint of icy blue. You can really pick up those cool frosty tones when you sweep it on. It's not as iridescent or sparkly as 'Uzi', and not as light as ;Vapor'...both other silver shadows from Urban Decay. So this is perfect if you're not as keen on too much glitter.

on 5/1/2006 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Strip is a tiny bit gritter then the other UD e/s, but it still goes on fairly smoothly, especially with a bit of blending. I pair this with MAC's knight divine nyx's opal, and Milani's mercury for a silvery/grey smokey eye. Like night divine and opal, strip has a hint of blue tint with its bright silver.

on 2/7/2006 8:08:00 PM

Strip is a very pretty silvery/blue colour. This was my first Urban Decay purchase and it did not disappoint. It looks very pretty with MAC Aquadisiac. The look is frosty and the texture is smooth and easy to work with.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this e/s because of the reviews here..which are invaluable. I also got this with Crash, and you know what a fiasco I had with that e/s. Anyway...that fateful night with Crash, I also attempted to experiment with Strip-better results with this little guy.

Strip-definitely a silvery blue frost. Good texture-goes on easily and does go on as it shows in the pan..although I do think the blue undertone of the shade is more prominent on the lids-which is nice. Am still experimenting with the shade..but I really can't say anything bad about the shade..definitely interesting and worth a try if you are tired of frosty silver e/s...