Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/2/2002 9:44:00 AM

I LOVE this color! A perfect cool-steel-y blue and it looks great on dark brown eyes! It really makes them pop! One of my favorites!

on 2/21/2003 7:04:00 AM

This is a beautiful silvery slate blue, very shimmery and infused with tiny blue sparkles. Such a pretty shade!

on 3/10/2003 8:06:00 PM

Strip is called a slate blue on the Urban Decay website but it is really more of a beautiful deep silver with "slight" blue undertones and blue miniature glitter. It truly is a gorgeous color, and it really makes my hazel eyes pop, and as with all Urban Decay shadows it has great pigmentation and staying power. Strip works beautifully for a dramatic smoky eye look for girls who are afraid to go to dark. Another beautiful eyeshadow from Urban Decay!

on 3/17/2003 9:13:00 PM

Loved it!Medium silver with blue glitter.I like to use this in the crease with my stila twilight eyeshadow.The result?A nice silvery smokey eye!

on 4/3/2003 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

When I do wear this and take the time to put it on correctly, it is pretty. (Silver greys enhance blue eyes, they say). But as far as UD wonderful texture goes, this one lacks a little. More of it winds up on my face as I apply and it doesn't blend as well as some of the other UD satins. It is a high maintenance shadow, but you can pull of a pretty look with it.

on 4/4/2003 2:27:00 AM

PRICE: US$15.00

Urban Decay's eyeshadows were what introduced me to the eyeshadow world, and I've never looked back. They range from fun colors to more muted ones, and the quality is awesome with great staying power. Slate is a medium to deep silver when applied and has micro blueish sparkles through it. I think it looks fantastic on dark eyes, and I like using it in the crease with Stila's eye glaze in Moon as a wash over the entire lid. If I use it wet (with Visine), I find that using it as a liner makes a really gorgeous muted smokey eye look!

continued >>

on 9/12/2003 2:12:00 AM

I had been lemming this for awhile and picked it up at the Bay during the UD clearance sale. It is a great silver with blue microglitter. However, when I applied it I couldn't see the blue sparkles. It still was a very pretty silver color, and like all UD shadows had a great texture and lasted all day. I am really glad I picked this one up!

on 12/29/2003 11:28:00 PM

I love UD shadows. This one is one of my favorites in terms of color. It is a slate blue shimmer, no glitter at all. It works well on my PPP with blue eyes. However, it creases on me like mad. This is the only UD shadow I own that does so.
** I just read everyone reviews... mine has no glitter in it. I have the tin style packaging... I don't know if they changed formula or what....

I love this color... just the perfect shade of silver I never knew I needed--not too light and not too smokey. Looks great over most of my other eyeshadows and really changes the look. Goes on smooth and blends beautifully. I love it as a veil over envy.

on 3/23/2005 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Oh, this is a wonderful colour - it just looks horrible on my light olive skin. If you can pull off blue eyeshadows, then this intensely coloured blue-silver is perfect for you. Just not for me. High marks anyway.