Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I'm yellow toned NC20, and never owned a silver e/s. My eyes are green with a bit of hazel, and all silver jewellery makes my skin even more yellow. Last year I thought to get what I wanted; a really silvery look. Last holiday season I wore Strip with black eyeliner and Heavy Metal Rockstar (silver) eyeliner. Really unique.
This fall I'm going to use Strip with Naked's gray colors for metallic smoky eye.
I think Strip as a foiled silver metallic, I don't see blue in it. If you want it to turn more blue, then use iridescent white-blue or some other blue.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Beautiful silver color! Easy to build, not glittery. Has stunning blue undertones. Can be worn everyday or as a fun going out color. Turns up great in photo shoots!

on 6/13/2010 2:31:00 PM

I guess I might be the only person who sees this as a purple-silver color? This is possibly the prettiest eyeshadow I have. It looks amazing with my hazel eyes. I wear it in the crease with vapor on the lid, or I just wear this over vapor all over the lid. I am warm-toned (NC25), but due to my hair color (blonde), I like cool-toned eyeshadows like this on me. I will definitely repurchase. Last week was the first time I've ever bought an Urban Decay shadow, and I am incredibly impressed. I plan to buy more.