Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I love this! The perfect silver with blue overtones, and no glitter. Just shimmer for days and great pigementation. You can go for a simple look and just wear it on the lid with some black eyeliner, or use it as a base for a smoky eye. I will definitely buy this again whenever I run out.

on 4/12/2009 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

YES .. Something to rival my beloved MAC Platinum metal pigment! Strip Eyeshadow is a highly pigmented medium grey with amazing white shimmer! It's unique in that is has blue undertones. What I love about this shadow is depending on the lighting or what you're wearing with it .. sometimes the shimmer looks more blue, sometime it looks more silvery white. This one is nicely pigmented so it's easy to go overboard. A light of wash of this makes my brown eyes popl!

What a fabulous eye shadow. I like to apply it really heavy, for nights out or special occasions. It is very silvery, yet dark and edgy. I've never used anything like it. Pure, bright pigment, great quality. Goes great with smokey eyeliner.

What impressed me the most is that it stays on all night, even a long night of partying and dancing.

I love this shimmery light blue colored shadow. It stays very nicely and seems to go where you put it. I have bought and re-bought this product and others from this line. I think that Urban Decay puts something like a moisturizer in their shadows b/c it seems to glide on better than most. Very pretty shade and nice line.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I mistakenly bought MAC's cream colour base in Slick thinking it would be as intense as my newly found Strip. I now know the two don't compare. Strip is the best silver eyeshadow on the market...hands down! This metallic gem is the exact shade I've been searching for! It's very pigmented and if applied correctly can give you that 'celebrity' glow. It makes my eyes look professionally made up. Just a smidgen in the center makes them pop! And it has superb staying power. Will definitely purchase again.

on 1/28/2005 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a nice color but nothing special. Its a medium silvery blue color. Its not quite dark enough for a smoky grey and the silver definately has a tone of blue in it. IMO better for the lid than the crease. Its pretty but i was looking for more of a grey shade than blue. No glitter which i love and its top quality. Nicely pigmented and glides on smoothly. Its not what i was looking for but its still a great color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this e/s because of the reviews here..which are invaluable. I also got this with Crash, and you know what a fiasco I had with that e/s. Anyway...that fateful night with Crash, I also attempted to experiment with Strip-better results with this little guy.

Strip-definitely a silvery blue frost. Good texture-goes on easily and does go on as it shows in the pan..although I do think the blue undertone of the shade is more prominent on the lids-which is nice. Am still experimenting with the shade..but I really can't say anything bad about the shade..definitely interesting and worth a try if you are tired of frosty silver e/s...

on 1/13/2004 3:17:00 PM

Strip is a great lid colour for my "blue look". I love it cuz it's a silvery grey with just a touch of blue microshimmer. It brightens up the eye and adds a hint of blue without the garrishness of the 80's. As always, I find UD shadows smooth, blendable, highly pigmented and the longest lasting (on me).