Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is my ultimate go-to eyeshadow! I love how pigmented this eye shadow is. The color that it appears is very true to the color that you see. This is not the case with some other metallic grey eye shadows that I've tried, where they look gorgeous, but look rather lackluster after being applied. The color makes my deep blue-grey eyes pop and gives that smokey eyed look perfectly. It is also "safe" enough to wear for the office, but bold enough to wear out at night, especially with some liquid black liner. I hope this color stays around, because it would be a huge loss to be without this!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This shade is beautiful. It's a metallic grey with blue tones. It's super smooth and silky. It applies like a dream and is long lasting.

holy pigmentation batman. i love urban decay eyeshadows, even the glitter ones - seriously - with some teo faced glitter glue they r amazing. anyway back to strip. this is the most gorgeous silver with a hint of blue. makes for a very interesting base to a smokey eye. the texture is something else at first touch its almost like a cream, amazing. i will always repurchase this.

on 6/17/2010 10:58:00 PM

I love this color. It's a dark, bluish silver that looks black in some lights. It's a classic Urban Decay multifaceted metallic shimmer eyeshadow, and it goes on smoothly. It reminds me of a darker version of Mary Jane.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this as a freebie so I didn't pick it out myself. But when I came home and tried it out - WOW. It is an amazing color for a shimmery smokey-eye. I am so happy for coming across this amazing eyeshadow!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

UD Strip is the sexiest shade of blue-gray eyeshadow! I use it with MAC Black Tied or Knight Divine and Carbon for a gorgeous shimmering smokey eye. Strip is hands-down my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadow. It's highly pigmented and the color payoff is excellent! Definitely a must-have in my eyeshadow collection.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I purchased both S&M and Strip because I did not know which color would best suit my NC 43 skintone. It turns out that both of these colors are very similar. I do perfer Strip because the color is more pigmented and the texture seems to be more smoother. This is my first UD e/s and I am very impressed with the quality of this e/s so I will be adding more to my collection.

on 9/11/2006 12:15:00 AM

This is my all-time favourite eyeshadow! It appears grey-ish silver with a hint of blue on me. (I have fair to medium Asian skin.) The pigment is very dense and with just a little dab the colour goes on smoothly. I find it compliments my brown eyes and makes them pop even without eyeliner. It's perfect for creating smokey eyes as well! I sure will repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeshaow appears more baby blue with a HINT of silver, not the other way around, but oh well. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I would buy more UD eyeshaows in the future based on this purchase.

i went to sephora today in search of a nice silver eyeshadow and i tried this one. it's a blue-hued silver and it looks really pretty with my eyes which are a brown/green hazel. it stays put a while, too! it's been on for over 7 hours now and still looks great. very pretty! it has a nice luster and sheen and it really pops! i love how it picks up the light. i never thought i'd look good in a silvery blue but i was wrong! looks great on! <3