Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/7/2006 8:08:00 PM

Strip is a very pretty silvery/blue colour. This was my first Urban Decay purchase and it did not disappoint. It looks very pretty with MAC Aquadisiac. The look is frosty and the texture is smooth and easy to work with.

on 11/29/2005 4:57:00 PM

When I first got this eyeshadow, I expected it to be a little more blue-toned than what I got. It looked similar in the pan to a shade I already owned (Milani Mercury). However, a side by side comparison showed that they are very different. It's a medium/dark silver, and looks amazing with sooo many colors, but especially blues and teals.

I love this color... just the perfect shade of silver I never knew I needed--not too light and not too smokey. Looks great over most of my other eyeshadows and really changes the look. Goes on smooth and blends beautifully. I love it as a veil over envy.

on 9/12/2003 2:12:00 AM

I had been lemming this for awhile and picked it up at the Bay during the UD clearance sale. It is a great silver with blue microglitter. However, when I applied it I couldn't see the blue sparkles. It still was a very pretty silver color, and like all UD shadows had a great texture and lasted all day. I am really glad I picked this one up!

on 4/4/2003 2:27:00 AM

PRICE: US$15.00

Urban Decay's eyeshadows were what introduced me to the eyeshadow world, and I've never looked back. They range from fun colors to more muted ones, and the quality is awesome with great staying power. Slate is a medium to deep silver when applied and has micro blueish sparkles through it. I think it looks fantastic on dark eyes, and I like using it in the crease with Stila's eye glaze in Moon as a wash over the entire lid. If I use it wet (with Visine), I find that using it as a liner makes a really gorgeous muted smokey eye look!

continued >>

on 4/3/2003 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

When I do wear this and take the time to put it on correctly, it is pretty. (Silver greys enhance blue eyes, they say). But as far as UD wonderful texture goes, this one lacks a little. More of it winds up on my face as I apply and it doesn't blend as well as some of the other UD satins. It is a high maintenance shadow, but you can pull of a pretty look with it.

on 3/10/2003 8:06:00 PM

Strip is called a slate blue on the Urban Decay website but it is really more of a beautiful deep silver with "slight" blue undertones and blue miniature glitter. It truly is a gorgeous color, and it really makes my hazel eyes pop, and as with all Urban Decay shadows it has great pigmentation and staying power. Strip works beautifully for a dramatic smoky eye look for girls who are afraid to go to dark. Another beautiful eyeshadow from Urban Decay!

on 2/21/2003 7:04:00 AM

This is a beautiful silvery slate blue, very shimmery and infused with tiny blue sparkles. Such a pretty shade!

on 4/2/2002 9:44:00 AM

I LOVE this color! A perfect cool-steel-y blue and it looks great on dark brown eyes! It really makes them pop! One of my favorites!