Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/31/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the most amazing shade of silver and makes a lovely contrast for a smokey eye. HG & a staple for life, and WAY prettier than its cousin S&M IMO!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great silver eyeshadow. One of the best, if not the best. It's got a gunmetal gray sheen to it, with a tint of icy blue. You can really pick up those cool frosty tones when you sweep it on. It's not as iridescent or sparkly as 'Uzi', and not as light as ;Vapor'...both other silver shadows from Urban Decay. So this is perfect if you're not as keen on too much glitter.

on 4/9/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my favourite silver shadow. It's an absolutely gorgeous true silver. It's really pigmented and goes on smoothly. I love it for a silver smoky eye. Would definitely repurchase, but a little goes a long way, so not sure I'll ever need to.

on 10/27/2008 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Two words to describe this eyeshadow: sexy and glamorous. Blue-eyed girls, like me should definitely give this color a shot. I love metallic grey eyeshadows, and this fits that description pretty well. However, this is a bit more blue-based, rather than grey. As with all Urban Decay eyeshadows, the color is intense and lasts forever. This is a winner!

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This shadow is nothing special. For much less money, I could find the exact shade in a drug store brand. The color looked okay on me. For reference, I have ivory skin, green eyes and medium brown hair.

on 7/23/2007 2:27:00 PM

I would describe this shade as a grey-silver with an icy blue tint to it. I love this color, it looks beautiful and I wear it all of the time. It has become one of my favorites, if not my favorite eye shadow. It's great to wear during the day or on a night out. I like how it makes my blue-grey eyes stand out. People here comment that you can find similar colors from other brands, which is true. However, I love metallic greys like this, so it is worth the price for me (plus Urban Decay is great quality). For anyone that likes a metallic, smoky-eyed look, than this is for you.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this thinking it was a plain silver eyeshadow, and I was surprised to find that there is an ice blue tint to this when I apply it to my eyes. But it ended up being very beautiful on my brown eyes and makes an excellent base for a smokey eye. I worn it on its own and it held nicely on my oily lids.

on 5/1/2006 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Strip is a tiny bit gritter then the other UD e/s, but it still goes on fairly smoothly, especially with a bit of blending. I pair this with MAC's knight divine nyx's opal, and Milani's mercury for a silvery/grey smokey eye. Like night divine and opal, strip has a hint of blue tint with its bright silver.

on 2/7/2006 8:08:00 PM

Strip is a very pretty silvery/blue colour. This was my first Urban Decay purchase and it did not disappoint. It looks very pretty with MAC Aquadisiac. The look is frosty and the texture is smooth and easy to work with.

on 11/29/2005 4:57:00 PM

When I first got this eyeshadow, I expected it to be a little more blue-toned than what I got. It looked similar in the pan to a shade I already owned (Milani Mercury). However, a side by side comparison showed that they are very different. It's a medium/dark silver, and looks amazing with sooo many colors, but especially blues and teals.