Urban Decay Strip

Urban Decay Strip
StripUD Strip

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! The formula is wonderful, buttery, pigmented and just omg so amazing! The color is stunning metallic medium silver with obvious blue undertones. Absolutly worth the money and this is one of the shadows that helps credit Urban Decays reputation for the best eyeshadows

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVE this eyeshadow!!!! :) I am one happy chick I just got this eyeshadow today. It is so pretty <3 i haven't worn it but I'm sure it will not dissapoint me ;)
-DarkGlamour17

on 4/10/2009 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a must have! This is by far my favorite silver ES ever. I bought this about a year ago and it recently shattered, & I had to buy a new one. This shadow is very versatile, I can do both natural looks, and smokey eyes with it. I use this at least 3-4 times a week because I just can't get enough of it! This is everything & more for the price! The color pay off is great, its truly a very bold silver! It also blends out easily for more natural looks. I love love love this shadow!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my HG eyeshadows paired with sin. I love this silver! I had stopped myself several times from buying it because I thought I could get away with just plain silver. I finally bought some and boy was I wrong! It has a slight blue hue in it that makes it perfect. It makes my blue eyes pop! It goes on great and stays extra long if you use the primer potion. I am deff. buying more when I run out!

This has got to be one my favorite eyeshadows. As like other reviewers stated, this would make a great smokey eye!!!

on 8/22/2005 6:40:00 AM

Pretty! This is a very glittery metallic blueish silver shadow. It's discoish but you can tone it down. It's lovely. *I heart this.*

on 5/7/2005 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this colour. it can be used anytime and for a range of purposes - as a heavy, all over cover for a vibrant effect or used more softly in a 'smoky eye' look. would definitly buy again!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is exactly how it's described a shimmery metallic bluish silver. Blue-Silver... I know that sounds weird, but it looks so perfect and brightens my eyes.

on 12/14/2002 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this color. It's a beautiful slate blue but it just washes me out. (I'm a olive toned MMM)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was a nice slate blue color but it didn't flatter me the way I thought it would. I would really love to be able to wear this.