no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/19/2009

I love this product it smells and tastes good. My favorite colors are pony and bunny slope. Bunny slope has iridescent blue/ pink glitter in it. Too bad it is discontinued but you can still buy it on ebay and a couple makeup sites. I don't like the fact that when it dries up you have this white residue that is on your lips.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

Apr/26/2008

Not for me. The one I had looked pink in the tube but went on clear with gigantic blue glitter that looked disco-obvious, and felt gritty like I had kitty litter stuck to my lips. They do smell nice, but the quality is average.

About reviewer (259 reviews)

Age30-35

fromWuzzo

Oct/07/2007

I have this product in Gleam, a soft coral pink. It tastes sweet (hope it's really sugar though and nothing artificial) and has a good, thick consistency. All in all, a rather average lip gloss that quickly wears off.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

fromnycl17

Apr/29/2007

i like it well enough. BUT, it is EXTREMELY sticky and comes off after about 1 hour. otherwise, i like the sugary taste and glitter.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

Jan/04/2007

Teensy little tube, tasty lipgloss! This is obviously a cutesy, trendy little product, but I have to admit, I love the smell, the texture, and the taste! The problem is that I kept licking my lips and having to apply more yummy gloss! This cuts down on the wearing time. In general, though, it is much less sticky than Bobbi Brown's glosses, although it also wears off more quickly even if …Read more

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Nov/18/2006

I had bought the mini-slicks and absolutely loved all four colors, they are super sweet and i felt that "bling" was an awesome color. I bought the full size and to my confusion it's not as sweet and a LOT thicker than the mini-slicks. I don't know if what i had bought from Ulta was old? The color is still nice but the texture is dramatically different than the minis i got even …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrunette

Feb/02/2006

These are my new favorite lipglosses! They smell amazing, taste great, and they really last! I don't have to apply them very often, which is nice, because I am always sitting in a classroom! My favorite is Pony, which is a mauvish pink shade...really pretty! I love these and will be buying more!

About reviewer (378 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

Aug/19/2005

These are really nice lip glosses. They smell and taste yummy. They give increadable shine and last for a long time. My only problem is how sticky they feel on your lips as they start to fade away, I still love them though and would repurchase them any time.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone

3.0
fromamyaub

Feb/16/2005

While I love the taste and packaging of these, I can't say I was cranky about the consistancy and appearance. I bought this in Glossy (a plummy shade) but on my lips, it came out basically clear. Also, the gloss is a bit thick which makes it hard to apply. I'll pass on these again.

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

Sep/13/2004

Amazing lip gloss! I have this in Gleam- very sheer with a subtle sheen to it. The consisntency is a little bit thicker, which is perfect for me because I like longevity. It also tastes sooo yummy- very sweet!! yummmm

About reviewer (9 reviews)