Beauty Without Cruelty Balancing Facial Toner

Beauty Without Cruelty Balancing Facial Toner

4.8

Not tested on animals

Purified water, glycerin, polysorbate-20, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, citric acid, sodium citrate, panthenol, sodium pca, allantoin, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract*, tocopherol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate**, Camellia sinensis (green tea) extract*, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil*, Pelargonium roseum (geranium rose) oil*, Lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil*, Cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa) oil*, sorbitol, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol, ethyl hexyl glycerin. *Organic **Vitamin C 11% Organic Content.

on 9/19/2013 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

My HG toner!!!! After many years of not using toner, this is the most gentle toner I have used! All nature, cruelty & chemical free!!! Cleans my pores and leaves my face feeling fresh. The best price I have found for it is at vitacost ($6-7) but when I run out I suck it up and pay the $12 at a local organic grocery store. SOOOO WORTH IT! Try it, you won't regret it!

This is the perfect summer toner for me. I have oily combo skin and this toner is so gentle I want to put it in a spray bottle so I can use it everywhere. I found this on iHerb which is a site I was skeptical of using but all went well it has great prices. Anyway I love this it's so gentle,cooling, and balances my combo skin. I have had no breakouts and my pores are so clean you can't even see them. I'm so pale and this doesn't make me red either.

It's very gentle and I think is the perfect toner for the hot weather. Plus what I like is it's vegan, has healthy ingredients to me, and is very reasonable. It helps keep the oil at bay quite a long time and no breakouts. It doesn't over dry or make me to oily. Just fresh balanced skin I really am happy with this product and recommend it because it's gentle,natural, and works.

on 7/7/2011 5:53:00 PM

I love this toner for use in the summer. It helps clean and sooth my face after working in the hot summer sun. I was having some blemish issues and actually see an improvement since using this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

One of the best toners I have tried. I specially like this toner because of the high quality and low price. This toner is very moisturizing, soothing and refreshing. Leaves a cool and clean feeling without drying out my skin. (My skin is combo-dry).

on 11/6/2010 10:03:00 PM

This is my third HIT in a series of new cold weather skin products I've purchased and reviewed (see my reviews for the FAB cleanser and cream). I really like the soft, herbal scent of this toner and the way it prepares my skin for moisturizer without leaving my face feeling tight and dry. I also put this toner in a small mist bottle to set my makeup or just refresh my face and it works great! I just ordered the BWC maximum moisture cream to supplement my current fave as a winter night cream. Thanks for making great cruelty free products BWC!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a fantastic toner, especially considering the ridiculously low price on Vitacost. It's very calming and moisturizing, and you get a ton of beneficial botanical ingredients with very few fillers. It's been especially helpful after some of my more overzealous extraction sessions.

Using very generous amounts twice a day, this $4 or $5 bottle will last at least two months, maybe three. This is the first toner I'll ever repurchase! continued >>

on 3/22/2009 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Even though I have allergies to many products I can use this one with no problems. Many times I wear this toner alone and its moisturizing enough both night and day. I highly recommend this wonderful product.

on 1/22/2009 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this for a few weeks and I am seriously impressed. This toner is loaded with oil-free moisturizers and anti-oxidants. I wanted to love Erno Lazlo's Skin Supplement, but some ingredient in this product clogged my pores and caused irritation. And you cannot beat the price of this BWC Toner!

This is one of the most gentle toner I have used. It does not irritate or sting my skin and is gentle enough to use on the eyes. My skin can get a little tight after washing and this helps the relieve the tightness without over moisturizing my oily skin. It also helps to remove residual makeup and dirt on my skin. Smells great too!

This is an update.. I thought I loved this product, but I have realized that it is drying out my skin.. it has alcohol in it, which must be doing it. I have stopped using this product and my face feels better now. I will probably use this in the summer..I still like the BWC moisturizer, though.. just need something without alcohol.