4.8

price range

Reviews

Reviews

17 years ago

I L-O-V-E this brush! It is so soft and silky, and best of all I get a great crease with minimal effort. This brush is for sheer crease work, and its perfect. I get the right amount of color...

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

17 years ago

Rave, rave, rave. A relative newcomer to the smoky eye(thanks finally to GA), now even I could do the crease work on my Asian eyes - with this beautiful, soft, lucite brush.

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

17 years ago

This brush is wonderfully soft & gentle. Enables me to quickly, yet precisely, define the crease area. With it I can create a subtle or a dramatic look with little effort. Very versatile.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

17 years ago

A fabulous brush, from its super-soft bristles to it's rock solid construction. Have had mine for almost two years not, and haven't lost one bristle yet. Does a fabulous job of picking up powder...

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesGreen

1.0

17 years ago

This brush blends beautifully. I lost mine and I MUST replace it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesHazel

18 years ago

Love this fluffy eyeshadow brush. Bristles are soft and make putting on eyeshadow so easy.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

18 years ago

This is an awesome brush. It works so well and makes putting on makeup a breeze even for a beginner!!!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther

Perfect!!! Makes applying so easy

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

19 years ago

The original windshield wiper brush, this is great for blending out a crease. It has the best shape and length of bristle for creating a natural wash of color.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

HairBlack

19 years ago

THis is a very easy to use crease brush. Use it in a windshield wiper motion to make the perfect crease. Great quality like the rest of the Trish brushes.

About reviewer (1335 reviews)

SkinOther

17 years ago

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

17 years ago

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

17 years ago

About reviewer (52 reviews)

17 years ago

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesGreen

1.0

17 years ago

This brush blends beautifully. I lost mine and I MUST replace it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone