3.5

Shop Now

Reviews

1.0

8 years ago

Used for a couple of weeks and didn't notice any fading. This product clogged my pores and made me break out.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

8 years ago

Discontinued use after about a month as my eyes were becoming very red after use, to the point work colleagues were asking whats wrong with me! Didnt do much in the month in terms of my acne scars. Left my face very oily, thus i cant comment on how effective it is in the long run, and it smells bad. Only positive is the price

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBlack

8 years ago

A friend of mine told me about Skin Success Fade Cream. She said the fade cream combined with the eventone complexion soap cleared up her acne scars. I decided to give it a try, but I wasn't expecting it to work very well. However, I was pleasantly surprised because after a few weeks my acne scars faded. I have eczema so my skin is pretty dry and sensitive, but I also have an oily t-zone. The cream and the soap were not drying at all. In fact, they were moisturizing. I've recommended the cream to some of my friends but they didn't see any results. I stopped using it for a while and started using it again, but it wasn't as effective. I don't know if it was less effective because I didn't pair it with the eventone complexion soap the second time. But I suggest using it with the soap. Also, I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar. And, be sure to wash your hands after use because I've ruined the color of towels and shirts.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

2.0

8 years ago

It has a very weird smell that some people may find it unbearable . I originally bought this to help lighten up my dark underarms, but will it take about a few months for you to see full results. I use this for post acne marks and other dark spots for the sun. Within a couple of weeks they were completely gone. Use this in conjunction with exfoliation to get rid of the dead skin cells, but don't use it on broken or irritated skin. I originally bought the product hoping that it will help lighten up my dark underarms. However the my underarm turned brown and dark. So I don't think its useful for dark pits but for well dark spots.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I bought this (and Ambi). They both did what they said they would do. Even out my skin tone. I use this because you get more for your money. I realize it has hydroquinone which is dangerous i also realize that if I quit using it my dark spots will return BUT with all being said, I love that i got quick results, it made me have lighter even skin tone. I like that my pores are smaller and don't stand out anymore. It's worth it for the sake of beauty to me. I keep finding other wonderful things it helps my skin with including riding me of stretch marks on my belly but more than that I LOVE THAT I CAN AFFORD IT. It contains sunscreen, I am now able to go out without full on makeup i.e. foundation, concealer, and can just put on my moisturizer and some blush, a tad of bronzer and lipstick and I look great and get lots of compiments. Beauty doesn't have to be expensive. Use a small amount and you are good to go.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

this suff is amazinnnnnng!!! **** i am a person who has medical issues with my stomach and autoimmune issues it sucks! but! i always had pretty and clear skin and im super girly took care of it and wore makeup... i had severe internal bleeding in my intestines about 3 years ago and i was put on very very heavy doses of steroids so this was not good for any part of my body. very very bad skin issues progressed from the steroids and got worse and worse i ended up with huge pit marks on the sides of my face from cistic acne it was horrible! i tried everything to get rid of the ***pitting, the purple marks, the discoloration, oh yeah and tons of dark dark freckles from living in fl!****** all of it! i tried masks and scar treatments from high and low. and the only thing that helped was abh and alpha beta hydroxy i know there is a mask at sallys called abh and it works great its called abh pore minimizing mask and that put a dint in my scars slept in it a lot after school when i was a senoir before going out to get that perfect smooth skin. but i still was so upset about this. didnt leave without tons of makeup on me. then i read this review on here * AND OMG !!! i put a *************whole crap load of this stuff which was 3 bucks at walgreens!!!!*** on my skin before bed like as if it were a mask! woke up the next day and washed it off to be soo happy and see holy crap *****my scars were faded about 4 times in tone. amazing! AMAZING******that was just one nite. im talking scarring that stayed really bad for three years gone over using this product plus the abh mask from sallys plus witch hazel made by dickinsons also available at walgreens for about a month or less and wow!! new skin! like a fresh start its amazing! i love it!! so many compliments. i get told i have glowing beautiful skin without makeup on, and i love to tell them u can too go get this! ****** i used it about every few days a bunch of layers at once at nite only and my freckles were gone i had tons of them.. im a fl baby and man the pits filled in and i just could not be happier. im on my third bottle and ive spent a total of 10 bucks. i have spent so much money on crap for so long. i have told everyone about this. the lady at estee lauder. friends. my mom. everyone. and they all come back to me saying how amazing it is and how much they cant believe it works and its soo cheap! I LOVE THIS STUFF! btw keep it off ur eyebrows! and dont go in the sun after using u will burn! use at nite will make u oily and scrub it off with a washcloth or exfoliate wash it off very good and use some oil eliminating wash and tone ur skin. i recomend witch hazel which i use with this and that has also transformed my skin. dickinsons witch hazel there is a review on here for that as well. its about 3 bucks. i put it on b4 makeup and im oily free. im learning after spending big bucks to do my homework on reveiews before buying stuff thats crap ever again! love u makeupalley!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

3.0

9 years ago

Been using this for about a week. I apply this twice a day, every morning and night along with my Neutrogena hydro boost serum plus clindamycin. My skin is a bit freckly with uneven skin tone with some pimple marks less than a month old. I usually have clear skin but the weird weather here is making me break out. I use this to face the pimple marks as well ask even out my blotchy skin. PROS: I am noticing some improvements. It is not that big but still it works. CONS: It is very drying though. I was a bit oily when I started using this. Now my skin feels very dry and I am getting small pimples in my chin. If it gets worse I will stop using this. Also, I don't like the tub packaging. I use q-tips to scoop out the cream as I only use a very small amount every time.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

3.0

9 years ago

This is an "ok" product. I purchased this in hopes that it would lighten up some dark pigmentation on my skin and it did do that, but after tons of waiting. The product smells really bad and so if you're putting this cream on your skin, you have to be careful of when you do so. The cream will also change color a few days after it has been opened and that's normal, but overall I think I could have invested my money on a better product.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

I have been using this product for almost 2 weeks and I can honestly say I am VERY impressed! I have a few acne scars that were very upsetting b/c i do not like to wear foundation on my face everyday. I use this product at night, only on the spots that I am trying to lighten and I actually sleep in it. i will buy this product again.The only thing I would change is the packaging, its ok but it could be better but for the price who can complain? If you are wondering my skin tone I am A MAC NC44 (I always wonder when I am reading reviews)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Coarse

1.0

9 years ago

DO NOT USE. Contains 2% Hydroquinone, which caused leukemia in the test animals, and has been banned in Europe.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm