Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream

3.5

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2.0%), Padimate O (3.0%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, BHA, BHT, TBHQ, Fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

My overall rating for this product is excellent. I bought it at great expense and most of my dark spots are already gone. I read the label on the back, and it stated that it'd take at-least 3 months for results to show. I've only been using it for a week. I have a tad bit more work to do and ill be using palmers fade cream to do the job. I'd buy it again! I'll see if i can post pictures later.

on 3/23/2017 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I used this product in past on post acne hyperpigmentation and it worked really well. This time around I did not have much success. My dark spots did not fade and the product turned brown really quickly. I was only able to use about fifteen percent of the product before it turned brown. I will not repurchase as I have found that Nutra-Lift's fade products are much more potent and better packed.

on 9/10/2016 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have used the cocoa butter version of this product as a spot treament for a month, and I'm pleasantly surprised! My skin is very fair, and acne-prone. As such, I have hyperpigmentation (colored spots) whenever I get acne, but the color lasts for months and months at a time! I picked this up by chance, but it's already gotten rid of several spots, and significantly faded the more stubborn problem areas. I apply this product between 2-3 times a day, using a q-tip.

Because the skin care ingredients are weakened to air and light exposure, I wish this came in a small pump bottle.

The smell isn't the greatest, but it's bearable.

The product is only uvb resistant, so I need to pack on sunscreen when going out.

But, it is a cheap remedy to my troubled skin!

on 2/13/2017 4:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have never had acne in my whole life until now and I'm 50 now, a couple of months ago I began to come down with breakouts on my jawline and my chin. These breakouts starts to become worrisome to me, so I decided to go and see a Derm for this problem. I was told that I have Hormonal acne, and believe me they left lots of dark marks to remind me of their presence. My Derm gave me some oral medication to take everyday along with some Foam Cream for my face to help with the breakouts. I started using Palmer's Skin Success Fade Cream, I had heard a lot of good reviews about it and the price was correct, $5.99, so it couldn't hurt to give it a try!! But always remember that you have to wear a very good sunscreen with this cream in the daytime. So I decided to try it, this fade cream is the bomb, it does exactly what it claims to do. I used this product for about 2 weeks before I started to see results, even though I used it in the morning and at night. Now let me say this, the consistency is very thick so a little goes a long way and it may dry your skin out so you may have to use a moisturizer with it. The smell could be better but it's cool, but one thing I must say is that this is a very strong formula and it may sting for the first few times that you apply it but that quickly goes away. My acne scars along with the medication has made my face almost back to normal. I would likely recommend this product if you have trouble with acne scars, it works!! If I ran out of this, Yes I would purchase it again, as a matter of fact I will always keep a extra jar on hand just in case these breakouts come back, but another thing about this cream please, only apply this to the areas where you have acne scars because it just may lighter your whole face after a long time of use. Purchase this cream in a hurry because it's the bomb, but please use this twice a day and with a sunscreen. I give this 5 stars!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Works great especially for the price! The "for oily skin" formula made me break-out! Otherwise I would give it 5 lipsticks. Good for my body; bad for my face.

on 4/27/2016 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Okay let me tell you about another HG cheap product that outperforms many (sorry, ALL) expensive creams and serums. This cream is used to lighten dark spots, post - acne discoloration, sun damage, etc. This cream has Hydroquinolone - a whitening agent. Like it or not, but this is what will really clean your skin from ugly dark spots. No amount of $80 cream did anything remotely close to what this $5 cream did in 3 weeks. I'm a Caucasian with skin that tans easily, extremely oily and acne prone skin. Every pimple leaves a dark brown to reddish mark after it heals, so yeah, It is a disaster. But, I've been using this cream for at least 5- 7 years, and it keeps me looking clean and even toned. If you put the cream religiously twice a day along with sunscreen, It will remove acne spots in as little as 3 weeks. It causes the dark part to peel off, but doesn't do it to the healthy skin. I've noticed that it also reduces acne for me. This cream does not claim to have acne fighting benefits, but something in it reduces acne for me personally. I did an experiment, where I stopped using the cream, and I had more acne and spots than when I did use it. The cream feels thick and very emoillent, if you not used to that then use it before bedtime and pile sunscreen during the day. I gotta say that it's an excellent skin lightening cream. It has almost no scent, It softens the skin, It works well for Caucasians and AA's equally well. It's sold in Wal-Mart in a AA skincare and hair product section for a whopping $5.99! I've tried a similar product called Nadinola cream, It has the same active ingredient, but it smells so bad, like rotten onions when settled into the skin, so yeah, get Palmers instead!

I've been using this product for about a month now. I have a lot of post-acne marks on my chin and some discoloration of the skin that I'm trying to resolve. I heard good things about this product. I just apply a thin layer of this cream at night after washing my face and the scars seem to be lightening up just a touch. Because of how little you have to use, I feel that this tub will last me forever lol so hopefully I wouldn't have to repurchase. I am going to keep up with this and hopefully continue to see good results. Also, even though my skin can be sensitive with new products I didn't notice any agitation or breakouts from this.

on 4/18/2014 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

i can't, in good conscience, give it less than 3 stars, because the results were as advertised and it did what it said it would do. but it also clogged my pores after about 3 weeks of consistent nightly (once a day) use. i am 100% certain it was due to this product because this is the only thing that changed about my routine and i had not changed my diet or exercise, nor do i ever get breakouts around the time of my cycle.

before the breakout after using this product, my skin had been clear for a good few months and given that i have extremely clog-prone skin, this was a big deal for me and not easily achieved. i saw results with this product fairly quickly and my hyperpigmentation scars from old acne had already started fading by the time i noticed my skin was getting congested in several different areas.

i wouldn't feel right saying it's a BAD product because i know that my skin is easily clogged and it did do what it said it would, but i am disappointed that this is yet another thing i can't use, especially since i really did see results with it. but the results aren't worth getting more acne that will lead to more scars to fade. my skin was lovely and clear and now it will take at LEAST a month if not longer to clear up again, and now i have more hyperpigmentation than i did before. so if you tend to have easily congested skin, you may want to steer clear of this and go for something more high-end (and unfortunately more expensive) with less clogging ingredients.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just started using this about 24 hours ago and my scars are already fading away! I've always had a rather clear face, but recently started getting cold sores that left terrible scars, I had no hope for getting rid of them. I use this in the morning and night after I wash my face after witch hazel and before moisturizer. This is not meant to be used all over your face like a moisturizer! It's more of a spot treatment. Works so well! A tub will last forever!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

(Oily skin version) its the first fading cream that i can say works but it also cause me to get big fat breakouts i assumed my pores got clogged from it (cant win them all) but it did fade my dark spots i had for years