Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

It works. It’s ok. I don’t like the smell. I got it at Sephora as a gift with purchase. I have to say I love PTR products. I think it’s the smell that bothers me but it works well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrown

8 months ago

This is a thick gel cleanser. It’s not overly foamy. Removes makeup ok. Smells peachy. It’s fine. Nothing that gets me excited. I won’t repurchase but if I got it in a kit I wouldn’t complain and would happily use it up.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (541 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

Aug/11/2018

Got this as a sample from Sephora.

It irritated my skin so bad that I have had a rash on my neck for 2 weeks now. It made my face extremely dry. I quit using this once I noticed the bumps and they still won't go away. I have never had this problem with any other facial cleanser. I will never buy or recommend this product to anyone.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Jul/07/2018

Bought the trial size and it lasted a few months. It didn't irritate my skin which is great but I didn't really see any great results from using it either. I need to see some benefits (beyond just okay) in order to keep using or buying a product so I will not repurchase this. I'd run out of my favorite face wash and had an Ulta coupon so I purchased this based on reviews.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (426 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

Apr/29/2018

Eeek. I just used this cleanser for three days along with the PTR glycolic cleanser because I ran out of my normal face wash and had ordered the cleanser travel size kit a few months ago and never tried. I think these are really awful cleansers. They both leave your skin feeling stripped and tight after washing then major greasy. My skin felt like there was 5 layers of oil on it. I'm waiting …Read more

6 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Jan/29/2018

Bad. Bad. Bad. I received this as a sample from Sephora. I was trying to figure out why I was waking up to red patches on my face besides the fact that it made my skin dry. My face reacted so poorly to something in this face wash. I use care when cleansing my skin and am not rough with it. I can't stand the smell either.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

3.0

Jan/15/2018

Seduced by the sample yet again. I loved the smell and the gel texture so when I had to return a few items to Sephora, I got a full size bottle. Yeah it smells nice and gets most of my makeup off. The price is off-putting though as I find this really doesn't perform for me any better than my Neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser. The Neutrogena actually does a better job of getting my makeup …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

Dec/20/2017

i purchased the must haves vault on Sephora and it came with this cleanser. My skin has never looked better. I used to wear a CC cream everyday, now I don't even feel like i need it. Once I moisturize, I have that dewy look I've coveted for so long. I will be purchasing this line in the future.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jul/16/2017

I have purchased this cleanser over and over again, and it is exactly what my super oily skin needs at the end of the day. I spread it over my skin and then use my clarisonic to foam it up. It purifies my skin on a very deep level. It does strip all the oil from my skin, but as long as I use a toner and the PTR oil free moisturizer right after, my skin is fine and doesn't produce excess …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

Jun/22/2017

I bought this product based on the reviews as an anti aging cleanser. Luckily I only bought the 1 oz size because something in this product made me break out in a raised rash on my forehead and cheeks (which happen to be the dry parts of my combo skin). It actually looked like it gave me a case of Rosacea! Will not be using this again as my skin is way to sensitive obviously. Never had a problem …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over