no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 months ago

I received a small bottle of this in a swap. Not only is it a pretty average Lush shower gel, but I kept getting itchy red bumps all over my body every time I used this. Since Lush products are so expensive, I certainly was not upset that this didn't work for me. It saves me some money!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (447 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0

Mar/06/2009

This is okay. Although it has tons of citrus notes in it...I never thought it to smell very citrusy. I know that doesn't make sense, but that is just my opinion.

Happy Hippy is much better than this.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromBasiaS

Sep/14/2005

Herbal mixture made of natural oils of grapefruit, mandarin and neroli. Not spectacular, but pleasant nonetheless. This one also comes as a gel, not a watery mixture like many other LUSH shower gels. Lathers well and leaves a pleasant fragrance on my skin. I won't repurchase only because it's rare for me to keep buying the same bath product: I'm a risk-taker and I love trying new …Read more

About reviewer (1158 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

Jun/06/2005

ICK! I expected this to be at least a tad bit citrusy but no...it smells herbally and bad to me. And it is way more blue than purple...I will never repurchase!

About reviewer (383 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

Jun/02/2005

Happy for SAD is a good, but not outstanding, gel. It's thicker than the other Lush gels I've tried (but Lush makes them pretty thin), and the purple color is gorgeous. The scent - a very soft, floral orange - is good, but a little subtle, and not really different or "special" enough for my tastes. It doesn't deliver on the cheering-up promise at all. I'm trying …Read more

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

May/30/2005

I love the scent but it didn't "suds" well for me. I really had to use a lot of product to get any lather. Too bad, I like it but I won't repurchase it due to the fact that I like lather and I think you should get more suds, etc for the price of this.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairSilver

EyesHazel

fromli_33

Apr/29/2005

I LOVE this body wash! It's like loads of orange is taking over your bathroom! It doesn't irritate my skin, either. A nice pick me up. Will definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Oct/25/2004

The scent of this strangely reminds me of Origins' Night-A-Mins. I think that smell was what Origins set out to achieve but never quite reach. This shower gel is quite runny. The neroli definitely gives it a more sexy edge. Smells quite strong in the shower, unfortunately the smell doesn't linger. I wish this could be a little bit more moisturizing (a problem I have with all the Lush …Read more

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Jun/08/2004

This purple concoction is bursting with sharp neroli orange scents! The texture is a little bit thinner than your run-of-the-mill shower gel, but it lathers just as well as the others, if not sudsier. So, as suggested on the label, does using it on sad days make me happier then? Not really, but it sure is a subtle wake-me up scent for mornings you wish you could stay in bed longer =) I took off a …Read more

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Apr/02/2004

This is a favourite of mine. I like it better than Back for Breakfast and Slammer because I prefer the orange citrus to lemon/lime citrus. The neroli gives it a soft, more sophisticated edge. It makes a great shampoo too - leaves hair really manageable and shiny.

About reviewer (660 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm